Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a good, concentrated formula for dry, thick skin on feet. But... it stinks! It has such a strong, outdated perfumey scent that lingers and lingers. The smell will permeate your clothes, your bedding. I cannot stand the stench of this. Neutrogena absolutely needs to make a fragrance free version of this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't the best foot cream I've every used in my life but it's certainly pretty darned good. The previous reviewer lamented that you get very few uses from the tube but I don't find this to be the case at all. You only need a very small amount for each foot - maybe a bit larger than a pea. It spreads nicely and moisturizes nicely (I try to apply it after my evening shower and before bed and pop on a pair of thin socks so the cream penetrates rather than rubbing off on my bedding and so that I don't slip and slide on my bedroom floor).

This is a "cheap and cheerful" alternative to creams like Gehwol and L'Occitane and works almost as well.

The downside to this product iis you only get about 5-6 uses out of it. It's not the best foot cream I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have gone over the ingredients list in this product a hundred times trying to figure out what is in it that makes it work so well. I suppose it doesn't matter. This stuff is amazing. It moisturizers my feet for a whole day even in the very cold Canadian winter months. I need to use my callus shaver far far less when I use this product. It's usually pretty cheap compared to other foot creams too.

on 6/14/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes this can smell like an old lady but this is footcream works for my normal- dry feet.
My feet are the only part of my face and body that can get dry or thight feeling, so I use a footcream almost every night before going to bed. I wake up with babysoft feet and I love that.
I have tried many many many footcreams from super cheap to expensive and at this moment I'm on tube nr 3.
This does take a while to sink in, and I know a friend commented that it leaves a film on the feet. My tip for that is put it on in bed right before going to sleep, and then waking up with soft feet.

not a fan of this at all. the smell is sooooo strong and really does remind me of old lady perfume. it has a weird consistency and just sits on your skin, doesn't really sink in at all. not that great of a product. i can't really notice any difference in my feet from using this on a daily basis. it is also very greasy.

on 7/5/2010 10:18:00 PM

I have the worst cracked heels ever (yes, cracked, not just dry). This is the only thing I've tried that works. It does smell kind of funny, but you use so little product for it to work that the smell should go away after a few minutes (in other words, suck it up, your feet will thank you). If I were diligent enough to use it consistently, I think I would have the softest heels ever... unfortunately I'm not :P. I've also had a really hard time finding this product in the drug store, so I may revert to buying it online from now on "/.

on 1/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

How people can like this I don't know, it must just be me. I can't get past the smell. It lingers and is pure 'stale perfume on old ladies' . Avons is good.

on 12/1/2009 12:08:00 AM

This is an amazing product. I have used many other foot lotions: no result!
This is inexpensive, no funny smells, just gets to work.
I shower, dry my feet, and apply it before putting socks on. The socks are important because they make sure the lotion is fully absorbed not rubbed off.
It makes your feet baby soft!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was previously using Burt's Bees, and did not get the results I expected. This stuff though, is soooooo amazing. I use it after a shower, before bed, and after a good foot scrub. Though the tube is small, a little really goes a long way. I have no need to use any other creams. The smell is nice, the texture is velvety, and results are instant. It locks in moisture so that you don't have to reapply so often. The softness is lasting too.

Popular Lotions / Creams