Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

I have been trying to give this stuff a chance based on the reviews and how everyone says it is the best foot cream, but I just can't get the results I want from it! I have really dry, cracked, and even now peeling feet in the winter. Gross, I know. But I have tried so many lotions and creams and scrubs to try to get them into better shape, and nothing seems to have lasting results. I have gone through two tubes of this stuff, simply because one tube does not last that long, because I needed to use alot. But I think this will be my last tube. I have left it on overnight with socks and plastic wrap, and when I wake up my feet feel nice, but later on, the roughness and dryness is back just as bad as ever. I guess I am going to have to keep looking!

on 6/17/2002 11:08:00 PM

Okay, I really like the way this stuff works. It says it lasts for more than 17 hours, and I believe it! I put it on at night and it stayed through my shower the next morning. It really helped my dry, diabetic feet. It even helped smooth over some callouses. However, the smell of this product is...well, how can I put this nicely? The nicest word I can think of to describe this odor is PUTRID! It's really yucky. A very heavy, heady, floral smell. Yuck. But it works. Here's a note to Neutrogena: You make all of your other Norwegian Formula products in Original and Fragrance-Free, so why not the Foot Cream? Please?