Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

4.1

on 9/24/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOOOVE this little tube of foot cream! It completely changed my crack heels and transformed it into normal, soft skin. When I first moved to LA from South Orange County, the weather and environmental change caused my heels to crack miserably. The skin on my heels felt so thick and it hurt! I went to cvs and I was looking for Dr Scholls foot cream, but got this cus it was on sale. OMG the first application made me love it. It is very rich and creamy, and it completely soothes your heels. I noticed improvement after the first day. I continue to use this every day after I shower, and in a couple weeks, my heels were back to normal! Whenever it gets cold, and i feel I need more moisture on my heels, I use this little tube. It lated me a long time because I on.ly use a little bit every time. it really really works. For anyone with dry, callousy, cracked heels, I HIGHLY recommend trying this. Your heels will thank you for it! =)

I wanted so badly to love this stuff. I waited ever so patiently for my local Priceline to stock it and when it finally came in I had such high hopes because of the reviews on here. But to be honest I was really disappointed. In all fairness, my feet are pretty awful, and have some really rough, even hard patches. But after reading the reviews I was convinced if anything could tackle them, it would be this. Sadly, this little gel just didn't have much effect. I think it did make the "good" parts of my feet feel soft (i.e. the top part) but it was pretty good to begin with anyway. Looks like I'll just have to find something a bit more heavy-duty, and I think a cream would probably work better - the best option I've found so far is plain old antiseptic cream, but even it has its limitations on my horrid feet!
UPDATE: Two words - foot file. It's the only thing that does anything to yucky feet because it literally removes the problem, that gross hard layer of skin. And post filing (ew, but satisfying) slathering on this cream ensures all my hard work pays off. It makes my kind of raw feet feel smooth and normal(!), so for that I am bumping it up a lippie! However, I must emphasize, a foot file (especially a heavy duty metal one, much like a cheese grater, available at the chemist) is critical, if you want to make a real difference on unpretty feet!

on 4/5/2009 12:56:00 AM

Excellent!

Make sure you use a hardcore foot file first if your feet are really crusty and gross. No lotion alone can cure that.

When summer's coming up I usually apply this cream liberally and sleep with plastic wrap taped around my feet to hold it all in. A quick rinse and file in the a.m., and my feet are as clean and soft as a baby's! Applying a little once in a while makes maintaining nice feet for summer easy.

A little of this lotion goes a very long way.

The downside to this product iis you only get about 5-6 uses out of it. It's not the best foot cream I've tried.

on 7/5/2010 10:18:00 PM

I have the worst cracked heels ever (yes, cracked, not just dry). This is the only thing I've tried that works. It does smell kind of funny, but you use so little product for it to work that the smell should go away after a few minutes (in other words, suck it up, your feet will thank you). If I were diligent enough to use it consistently, I think I would have the softest heels ever... unfortunately I'm not :P. I've also had a really hard time finding this product in the drug store, so I may revert to buying it online from now on "/.

on 4/16/2009 7:30:00 PM

It works well as a moisturizer but it smells horrible. Results were visible after the first use but as I walked around, I just kept smelling the lotion and it doesn't smell attractive. Its also very hard to wash off the smell.

on 3/28/2007 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this product as another attempt to find my HG of foot creams. After scouring the aisle at the local CVS I came upon this. Not bad for the price and it definately makes my feet smooth. I put it on at bedtime with or without socks and I wake up with soft feet. Not to greasy nor is it so light you don't feel anything. For the price I would buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good product! It also works on elbows and knees really well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't the best foot cream I've every used in my life but it's certainly pretty darned good. The previous reviewer lamented that you get very few uses from the tube but I don't find this to be the case at all. You only need a very small amount for each foot - maybe a bit larger than a pea. It spreads nicely and moisturizes nicely (I try to apply it after my evening shower and before bed and pop on a pair of thin socks so the cream penetrates rather than rubbing off on my bedding and so that I don't slip and slide on my bedroom floor).

This is a "cheap and cheerful" alternative to creams like Gehwol and L'Occitane and works almost as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have gone over the ingredients list in this product a hundred times trying to figure out what is in it that makes it work so well. I suppose it doesn't matter. This stuff is amazing. It moisturizers my feet for a whole day even in the very cold Canadian winter months. I need to use my callus shaver far far less when I use this product. It's usually pretty cheap compared to other foot creams too.

Popular Lotions / Creams