Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

3.8

on 6/17/2002 11:08:00 PM

Okay, I really like the way this stuff works. It says it lasts for more than 17 hours, and I believe it! I put it on at night and it stayed through my shower the next morning. It really helped my dry, diabetic feet. It even helped smooth over some callouses. However, the smell of this product is...well, how can I put this nicely? The nicest word I can think of to describe this odor is PUTRID! It's really yucky. A very heavy, heady, floral smell. Yuck. But it works. Here's a note to Neutrogena: You make all of your other Norwegian Formula products in Original and Fragrance-Free, so why not the Foot Cream? Please?

on 9/2/2002 7:06:00 PM

This is one of the better "low end" foot creams I've found, but it's just not up to the task with my feet. I'm going to have to stick with BlissLabs Foot Patrol or Philosophy Soul Owner (which contain exfoliants). This may be a great foot cream for "normal people", just not for me. I may use it from time to time, but would not repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is doing a nice job on my scaly, cracked heels. After just a few days' use, my feet are looking pretty good--and they were a mess. I like the consistency of this cream. It's not too greasy or sticky, yet it has good staying power. And a little goes a long way. I agree that the smell's not the best, but that doesn't matter to me. It's on my feet--it's not like I can really smell it anyway.

on 11/16/2004 2:37:00 PM

This is the best foot cream! (I think the ingredients are identical to the hand cream) I get this in the fragrance-free formula and it works WONDERS! I use it every morning and night and my feet thank me on a daily basis:)

I have been trying to give this stuff a chance based on the reviews and how everyone says it is the best foot cream, but I just can't get the results I want from it! I have really dry, cracked, and even now peeling feet in the winter. Gross, I know. But I have tried so many lotions and creams and scrubs to try to get them into better shape, and nothing seems to have lasting results. I have gone through two tubes of this stuff, simply because one tube does not last that long, because I needed to use alot. But I think this will be my last tube. I have left it on overnight with socks and plastic wrap, and when I wake up my feet feel nice, but later on, the roughness and dryness is back just as bad as ever. I guess I am going to have to keep looking!

My 40ml tube is called Foot Cream for damaged and cracked skin (intensive repair). it boasts to intensely moisturise & relieves. Visible results from the first day.

all i can say...its boast isnt a boast! i actually do see a difference after one application!! am totally lazy with my feet...especially during winter when i wear thermal fleece socks with tracking boots! so it gets really bad...all i have to do is use this & without scrubbing with a heel pumice...i get results within the week. you could off course get faster results but i did say i was lazy!! no detectable fragrance...its non sticky n absorbs easily. my staple & must buy.i stock up on these when boots has a discount. continued >>

Pros:
-It actually has healed my dry cracked heals!
-Smells ok
-Isn't greasy
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-bottle could be a little prettier

TIP: I applied it every single day after i got out of the shower and put socks on right away, I really feel this helped it absorb and reverse the dry skin on my feet

on 4/5/2009 12:56:00 AM

Excellent!

Make sure you use a hardcore foot file first if your feet are really crusty and gross. No lotion alone can cure that.

When summer's coming up I usually apply this cream liberally and sleep with plastic wrap taped around my feet to hold it all in. A quick rinse and file in the a.m., and my feet are as clean and soft as a baby's! Applying a little once in a while makes maintaining nice feet for summer easy.

A little of this lotion goes a very long way.

on 7/26/2009 2:49:00 PM

Love it! Does just what it says. I always rub in a liberal amount of this then put socks on after to help it absorb. Works best when I use it after rubbing my feet with a foot file first.

on 12/1/2009 12:08:00 AM

This is an amazing product. I have used many other foot lotions: no result!
This is inexpensive, no funny smells, just gets to work.
I shower, dry my feet, and apply it before putting socks on. The socks are important because they make sure the lotion is fully absorbed not rubbed off.
It makes your feet baby soft!

Popular Lotions / Creams