Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/14/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes this can smell like an old lady but this is footcream works for my normal- dry feet.
My feet are the only part of my face and body that can get dry or thight feeling, so I use a footcream almost every night before going to bed. I wake up with babysoft feet and I love that.
I have tried many many many footcreams from super cheap to expensive and at this moment I'm on tube nr 3.
This does take a while to sink in, and I know a friend commented that it leaves a film on the feet. My tip for that is put it on in bed right before going to sleep, and then waking up with soft feet.

on 8/13/2009 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a miracle in a tube. i gave this to several people with dry cracking and bleeding hands. one from hyper washing of dishes and soap use, and the other worked in a science lab and wore lab gloves all day long with the dry powder that made his hand irritated and rawish red with cracks. I myself also wear flip flops all year round and have severely deep chapped feet, it worked miracles on all of us. It gave us brand new skin, and healed all the cracks. buy the norwegian formula, it is on my top 10 best products ever used list, and I'm a virgo!!! I'm also super lazy this one makes up for all the times i hate putting on lotion.

on 4/18/2008 1:15:00 PM

didn't do a thing for my feet. My skin was dry and rough to begin with and it was the same afterwards. This stuff was just grease sitting on top of my skin

on 8/8/2007 7:39:00 PM

Now this is what I was hoping the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream would be like. The product can feel greasy while rubbing it in, but my skin absorbs this rather than having the cream just sit on top of the skin. I also like the flip-cap top and the scent, very mild. I have one more foot cream to try in my quest for soft heels, but so far this is my favorite.

on 3/28/2007 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this product as another attempt to find my HG of foot creams. After scouring the aisle at the local CVS I came upon this. Not bad for the price and it definately makes my feet smooth. I put it on at bedtime with or without socks and I wake up with soft feet. Not to greasy nor is it so light you don't feel anything. For the price I would buy again.

on 5/31/2004 10:24:00 PM

This product just didn't do much for me. It didn't seem to make a difference in my dry feet at all. I tried it several times and it did nothing. I wear sandals pretty much all year round so maybe my feet are dryer than a lot of these other reviewers, so I'm still looking for a good foot cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is doing a nice job on my scaly, cracked heels. After just a few days' use, my feet are looking pretty good--and they were a mess. I like the consistency of this cream. It's not too greasy or sticky, yet it has good staying power. And a little goes a long way. I agree that the smell's not the best, but that doesn't matter to me. It's on my feet--it's not like I can really smell it anyway.

Love this stuff. Is it my imagination or is this a more easily spreadable (and more easily absorbing) formula than the hand cream? Who cares when they're both good. My HG foot cream, though I do like to try other brands for variety. I put this on my feet every night. Haven't done the thing where I put cotton socks on over while sleeping in a while and maybe I should soon...what a treat that would be. BTW, I always thought it odd that there was a separate hand cream and foot cream, as they are so interchangeable. Whatever, they work!

Popular Lotions / Creams