Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 25-29
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have gone over the ingredients list in this product a hundred times trying to figure out what is in it that makes it work so well. I suppose it doesn't matter. This stuff is amazing. It moisturizers my feet for a whole day even in the very cold Canadian winter months. I need to use my callus shaver far far less when I use this product. It's usually pretty cheap compared to other foot creams too.

not a fan of this at all. the smell is sooooo strong and really does remind me of old lady perfume. it has a weird consistency and just sits on your skin, doesn't really sink in at all. not that great of a product. i can't really notice any difference in my feet from using this on a daily basis. it is also very greasy.

on 7/26/2009 2:49:00 PM

Love it! Does just what it says. I always rub in a liberal amount of this then put socks on after to help it absorb. Works best when I use it after rubbing my feet with a foot file first.

My 40ml tube is called Foot Cream for damaged and cracked skin (intensive repair). it boasts to intensely moisturise & relieves. Visible results from the first day.

all i can say...its boast isnt a boast! i actually do see a difference after one application!! am totally lazy with my feet...especially during winter when i wear thermal fleece socks with tracking boots! so it gets really bad...all i have to do is use this & without scrubbing with a heel pumice...i get results within the week. you could off course get faster results but i did say i was lazy!! no detectable fragrance...its non sticky n absorbs easily. my staple & must buy.i stock up on these when boots has a discount. continued >>

on 11/16/2004 2:37:00 PM

This is the best foot cream! (I think the ingredients are identical to the hand cream) I get this in the fragrance-free formula and it works WONDERS! I use it every morning and night and my feet thank me on a daily basis:)