Maybelline Gloss Twist in Turn & Blush

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/8/2003 7:48:00 PM

This is a nude shade. Looks very pretty and versatile in the tube, but didn't look good on me. The color washed me out.. I can only use this on top of another nude shade lipstick, and that looks pretty good! A watery texture instead of sticky and goes on fairly glossy. The staying power is average, but for the low low price, this is a great product!

on 11/28/2002 11:26:00 PM

This stuff is totally rad. I might have waxed a bit too poetic on my over-indulgence of SMG-touted Maybelline products, but this is a good idea! I can swipe this clear, non waxy gloss over bare lips to add a smudge of shiny color OR I can slick it over lipstick to add sparkle. Somehow, it doesn't look trasy or too sparkly (a problem with many of these post-glitter lipsticks) and the colors seem to be really nice. This one, in particular, is a cross between beige and pink that works well with my pale skin and pink lips. I don't like the new blue packages, though, I think the look too future. Anyway. A nice product, and cheap as filthy dirt.

on 6/3/2002 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is packaged just like the Stila Lip glazes. The color is very similar to MAC Lip glass in Lust only it is a tad more sheer.