Revlon Nano Ceramic Tourmaline Heat Styling Iron

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/17/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Don't buy the Revlon Perfect Heat Nano-Ceramic 1 1/2" Styling iron (curling iron) unless you have fine hair. I have long, straight hair of medium texture. I bought this hoping to achieve loose, beautiful waves without inflicting any unnecessary heat damage to my hair. There are several heat settings: I set the heat for my hair type according to the directions, but it wasn't hot enough, so I kicked it up a few notches. I left it in my hair a little longer, but it barely left a hint of a wave. (I could probably achieve the same results just by twirling my hair with my finger.) I think the problem is that this curling iron just doesn't get hot enough. If you're going to try this product, I suggest buying it in-store so that you can return it without having to pay for return shipping. At least it only cost $15 (on sale)! I considered trying the 1" version, but I'm pretty sure it won't work much better.

One of the worst irons ever. Takes forever to curl and lasts about 5 mins. The cheaper line of Revlon curling irons works actually better than this one, don't bother with this iron.

Popular Hair Styling Tools