COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I was hoping to love this blush after reading such great reviews on it, but i just can't get into it. I don't know if it's the color I bought, which is Plum Snow, but its very light pink and frosty. I didn't look like that in the package but it looks like that on my skin. I said I wouldn't buy this again, however, I might try a different color just too see. The price is great though.

I have this in Pretty Peach, and it give such a nice natural flush. I don't think it is super super pigmented, but that is how I like it. I can build without having a disaster. It does wear long, and holds up in a humid climate. The price is affordable. I would definitely repurchase!

Its kind of a simple blush, it has nice color and shows up nicely on my skin but nothing set it apart from other brands blushes

on 4/23/2007 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

i really like this blush. yes, it smells funny, but it is very pigmented and lasts a long time, and it's dirt cheap! i especially like true plum, it is a very nice, natural color on my fairly light warm skintone.

on 2/28/2007 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Skin type: light skin black.

Love this blush! It complements my skintone beautifully, provides good coverage and lasts all day. Dirt cheap.

on 2/4/2007 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have this in Classic Pink and Pretty Peach. After keeping this in my caboodle case for a long time, I finally ditched it in the trash. This blush is kind of hard and doesn't blend very easily. I love the colors that I have, which are gorgeous for PPP skintones. BUT, it's just too hard to blend these to get an even color. I prefer the softer blushes such as Milani, particularly in Pink Craze, which is perfect for my PPP skintone.

on 8/11/2005 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have tried lots of blushes, including Estee Lauder, Clinique, and Nars, and I keep coming back to Cheekers. The Soft Sable shade is subtle and flattering, and Honey Rose is a pretty neutral pink that is perfect for summer. Yes, they smell bad and get used up pretty quickly, but they're cheap! and the quality and colors are very good for a drugstore product.

on 3/29/2004 11:45:00 PM

I have this in Soft Sable, have been using this for God knows how long. Gives good color, good coverage, and lasts pretty mucy all day with minimal or no touch-ups. I also love the smell of CG products!!!! Call me crazy, but works for me. I wish they'd change the packaging though.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Crappy colours, icky smell, chintzy compact, and WORST BRUSH EVER! Go with Maybelline's blush instead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Unnatural, weird hues. I actually found one shade of pink I liked in a set of three shades, and it's the smallest block. Dries my cheeks up.

Popular Blush Products