COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I'm not a huge fan of this. It works pretty decently and it's affordable but it doesn't last very long and doesn't go on very easily. I think it's a little bit difficult to apply and it doesn't last very long, there's not much in the package. For 3-4 dollars it should have a little bit more.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Ver pretty color. It gives me a nice rosy glow on my cheeks! Really pretty color for any occasion. The price is great too only paid 3 or 4 dolars for it. Definetly Recommend! :)

The blush that I got looked very natural in the package, but very dark and heavy on my face. You get very little product for the cost. I also hate the brush that it comes with. It is very small;therefore, making it nearly impossible to evenly spread blush onto your face.

on 12/4/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love the colors. Very pigmented and stay a long time on my cheeks. However, I HATE the packaging. I hate it! Not wide enough for a brush and the brush is like the worst ever, and I actually half and half use the thingers that come with my make up. I think it's supposed to be more convenient for travel, but it still SUCKS.

EDIT: I finally realized that it disappears quick off my face. And I really had it yesterday when I looked in the mirror and only one cheek was still there, embarrassing!

This blush is usually between 3 and 4 dollars depending on the store. Its okay. Not my favorite, but not my least favorite either. Its not very pigmented. I have it in natural twinkle and deep plum. Natural twinkle is a very pale pink and deep plum is a brighter, but still pretty light, pink. One of my favorites about this formula is that it smells amazing! I like to put it on just because it smells so good!

on 9/24/2011 2:29:00 PM

i had a coupon that if u buy two cv products, u get one for $3 off, so i got a mascara i think that was on sale for $3, and i got this for free! i got it in rose, and it work so well! i use my own blush brush, but other than that, its amazing! i definitely recommend it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Great Blush but the PACKAGING SUCKS. The brush is terrible and the blush is this tiny little rectangle that is almost impossible to get on my Ecotools blush brush. It has a nice smell though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pigmented, if you get the right shade, but doesn't last long. Covergirl has a tendency to be perfect for the first few hours, but never lasts an entire school day. The brush isn't the best, uses too much product and is a little stiff.

on 5/18/2010 7:30:00 PM

I have Natural Rose and I love it! Its a great, natural looking colour on me, and I find that just one sweep looks great and lasts all day.. The price is awesome too, about $5 in Canada!:D
The reason I would probably not purchase again is because I like to try all different kinds of products, and I have a feeling this will last me a long time anyway!

on 4/13/2010 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are cute, cheap, and come in lots of different shades. And-- I actually like the perfume-y scent. But these have made my cheeks itch in the past, probably because of the perfume or one of the hundreds of chemicals that come in these.

Popular Blush Products