COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I typically use Benetint, but I apply CV Cheekers for touch-ups while out at night and if I'm just running errands on the weekends. Its small packaging fits well in a small make-up or clutch, but it's not very durable and the brush is terrible. It does have a slight scent which doesn't bother me. I've no issues with irritation or break-outs. I have used the color Soft Sable, which is a deep dusty rose pink, for years. I recently bought Deep Plum that is a brighter pink for the winter and doesn't look as harsh on paler (but still light-medium skin tones). The blushes both have a slight sheen which works well in the evening. During the day and with larger pores, it may not go over as well. Overall, it will last for several hours, but when in a pinch, it does perk up the cheeks for pennies, really.

on 4/16/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have used everthing from high end to cheap in my time with makeup. I keep comin back to this everytimer. I love this. Its affordable,doesnt break me out and it stays on through a 12hr shift as bein a nurse. I like that its never changed its formula. Always dependabl product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure why these have a high rating. I've tried two and I felt like they have horrible quality. They weren't pigmented and have poor lasting power. I will not purchase.

I was hoping to love this blush after reading such great reviews on it, but i just can't get into it. I don't know if it's the color I bought, which is Plum Snow, but its very light pink and frosty. I didn't look like that in the package but it looks like that on my skin. I said I wouldn't buy this again, however, I might try a different color just too see. The price is great though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like these.
They are "okay"
if you pick the light colors it will come sheer.
thats why i pick the dark colors which show up nice.
very nice,compact small i carry them mostly everywhere.
The brush is useless

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My HG drugstore blush! I have it in the shade Deep Plum but the color is not plum at all. It is more of a bright pink. I love this blush so much and is always my go to blush. I love the soft shimmers that it has. I took off a lippie because it does not last very long but I highly recommend it.

Great blush, just as good as the sephora brands. Usually I prefer liquid or gel formulas, but I really love this blush in Classic Pink and Precious Pink(more of a peachy, like Benefit's Georgia)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I remember using this stuff last year for a musical. This blush went on great and was very natural. It lasted the full six hours it was on my skin. I looked great in pictures. However, the next day I broke out very very badly.(this was before i knew my skin was so sensitive, i had perfect skin before this stuff) So I won't use this blush again unless I magically don't get zits anymore. I recommend this blush to any one who doesn't have acne-prone skin like me.

on 7/13/2007 4:26:00 PM

It has mineral oil in it. Why one needs mineral oil in blush? It was not good on my oily skin. Colors are nice

on 3/7/2006 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

For a drugstore find, this is actually quite surprising. I've tried NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder and L'Oreal blushes but this one's really not bad. For everyday, I keep reaching out for Rose Silk and PLumberry Glow. I like the way these make me glow and they add just a sheer wash of color on cheeks. :)

Popular Blush Products