COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/19/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super cheap powder blush that has been around in drug stores for decades.
Comes in a variety of shades (pinks, plums, corals, peaches) and easy to wear. Do not use the worthless brush that comes with it - use your "good" blush brush and blend, blend, blend. $5- $7. Less on sale.

on 3/12/2017 6:41:00 PM

I love the natural looking middle pan shade of CG's blush trio in "Sophisticated Sable" and was hoping to find a full single of it in the Cheekers pans. I tried both Natural Twinkle and Rose Silk and neither were worthwhile (nor a match, for that matter). Both shades had a good texture to the powder and that classic CG powder smell, but the color payoff was all sparkle and no substance. Same could be said for the shade Cinnamon Toast. With all three, pigmentation is nil. Might as well be marketed as a highlighter rather than a blush because all three blush colors just look like a swath of frosted shimmer on with no noticeable color to back it up. Pass.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure why these have a high rating. I've tried two and I felt like they have horrible quality. They weren't pigmented and have poor lasting power. I will not purchase.

on 10/4/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not going to lie, I am typically a makeup snob, and I haven't purchased or worn Cover Girl products since I was in high school almost 20 years ago. I am an avid couponer though, and had a great coupon recently that made some Cover Girl products practically free, so I stocked up and bought about 8 different colors - Cinnamon Toast, Iced Cappuccino, brick rose, and several others. I am a fair redhead with brown eyes, warm undertones & freckles. So far I am pleased with all of them. The staying power seems to be quite good, and there's a wide variety of colors available. They are fairly well pigmented and not too powdery. It does have a very "Noxzema" scent (like all Cover Girl products seem to have), but it transports me back to high school and I don't mind it. The packaging is less than stellar - cheap plastic with a tiny, useless brush. But, for the price of the product that isn't a dealbreaker. I use my own blush brush to apply this and it works just fine. Overall, I think this is an excellent, nice quality blush for the ridiculously cheap price.

on 9/18/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First and actually only blushes I ever really loved and used up. Plumberry Glow is the just came in from the cold flush nearly every other blush promises to be. Peach is luminous, and truly peachy. The price is great but would not be worth it if they were cheap but did not perform well. Long lasting, not streaky. Yes there is a scent and some shimmer, but no glitter, no frost, just a glow, and the scent has never bothered by incredibly sensitive skin. These do for me what other more expensive blushes say they will and for a fraction of the price. Used daily they will still last you a good year.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I keep comming back to this [: The only Bluush for me.Its amazing.
PROS :Cheap,Nice Colour Range,Long Lasting .
CONS :It does fade ,but nothing like a quick fixing helps (;
I would recomend this to a stranger [:

on 8/11/2011 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Natural Rose and Plumberry Glow. Both look really great, especially Plumberry Glow. I don't care for the packaging but I do like the small size, perfect to carry around with me in my purse. The brush isn't great or anything but it will do if I need to reapply. The smell reminds me of potpourri and I don't really care for it, but I can deal. For under $4, I plan on buying more shades.

It's a great blush. I have this in Deep Plum 154 but it's a little too dark for me so I'll repurchase this in Plumberry Glow 140.
I don't mind the smell much cuz it's not that noticeable to me. I noticed that all Cover Girl products have a soft, nice (at least to me) scent. It stays thru school so I'm cool w/ it.
I like the "compact" size tho the brush is too stiff. I use EcoTool brush for it.
For $4 it's pretty amazing stuff

on 1/5/2010 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hate this from Cover Girl. The product itself is very dry when applied to my skin, the brush is too small to be a brush blush, and very hard texture as well. It looks more of an eyeshadow than a blush to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Decent product for the price; Plumberry Glow is a nice color, but the texture is a bit chalky. If you're going to get a CG blush I'd say go with the Contouring Blushes, the ones that have three colors.

Popular Blush Products