COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/16/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have used everthing from high end to cheap in my time with makeup. I keep comin back to this everytimer. I love this. Its affordable,doesnt break me out and it stays on through a 12hr shift as bein a nurse. I like that its never changed its formula. Always dependabl product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't blend very well, even with my own brush, and it looks really unnatural. I prefer a blush/bronzer blend, so maybe that is why I don't like it very much. It actually is wayy to powdery for me, even for a powder. Lol. But it could be good for someone who wants a dramatic blush look, so I'll keep it at 2lippies.

on 12/4/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love the colors. Very pigmented and stay a long time on my cheeks. However, I HATE the packaging. I hate it! Not wide enough for a brush and the brush is like the worst ever, and I actually half and half use the thingers that come with my make up. I think it's supposed to be more convenient for travel, but it still SUCKS.

EDIT: I finally realized that it disappears quick off my face. And I really had it yesterday when I looked in the mirror and only one cheek was still there, embarrassing!

on 9/18/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First and actually only blushes I ever really loved and used up. Plumberry Glow is the just came in from the cold flush nearly every other blush promises to be. Peach is luminous, and truly peachy. The price is great but would not be worth it if they were cheap but did not perform well. Long lasting, not streaky. Yes there is a scent and some shimmer, but no glitter, no frost, just a glow, and the scent has never bothered by incredibly sensitive skin. These do for me what other more expensive blushes say they will and for a fraction of the price. Used daily they will still last you a good year.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pigmented, if you get the right shade, but doesn't last long. Covergirl has a tendency to be perfect for the first few hours, but never lasts an entire school day. The brush isn't the best, uses too much product and is a little stiff.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the color 'pretty peach' and was pretty disappointed that when I put it on it just looked pink. Why is it so hard to find a good peachy blush?! Anyway, it doesn't last at all. I only had it on for a couple hours before I looked in the mirror and it was gone. The fact that it's made like an eyeshadow is kind of weird; if they expect you to use that brush to apply it they're insane! It takes a lot to build it up to see the color. Maybe I'll just use it as an eyeshadow. But it was only $3, a waste of $3 none the less, but...yeah.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Plain, simple blush, pure and simple. Just don't use the brush that comes with it, but you know that already.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Colors are hit or miss, I haven't tried many. I find a lot of the lighter shades go on chaulky. I do have one in my collection that seems pretty decent, Wild Raspberry, it surprisingly has a lot of pigment and isn't chaulky, probably b/c it is a deeper toned shade. I dislike how powdery these are as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the past, I have bought this in Plumberry Glow, Flamingo, Snow Plum, and Pretty Peach. I've described the latter two, neither of which worked for me, in other reviews. Plumberry Glow is a nice deep plum (big surprise) shade. It has a hint of shimmer and looks fairly natural. Flamingo (which may have been a seasonal item) was a true pink -- very similar to Classic Pink, minus the shimmers. Cheekers are relatively silky upon application, but don't seem to have very good staying power. They seem to melt off. Also, the little brush that comes with them is garbage. It gives you that horrible 1980's striped on blush look. Cheekers are really inexpensive and are good blushes for makeup novices especially.

Popular Blush Products