COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/28/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you're looking for an inexpensive blush that comes in a wide range of shades, try this product. I've used it on and off since middle school and I still keep it around! The shades I've used are Natural Rose, Golden Pink, Sierra Sands, Snow Plum, Catalina Coral (sadly, a discontinued shade), Brick Rose, Natural Shimmer, Roseberry, Rose Silk, and Rock N' Rose as well as the bronzer in Copper Radiance. Although I've liked every shade I've tried, my favorites are the Natural Rose and the Golden Pink. The color payoff is light, but I like that I can build layers of color for a natural look. I wish it wore a bit longer and the packaging could be sturdier, but I like that it's small enough to carry with me in my bag. The brush isn't the greatest, but I never use the brushes that come in blush compacts and instead use a full-size blush brush. Overall, an excellent value for the price!

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

WORST BLUSH I HAVE EVER BOUGHT!

This blush is horrible! Oh my God this shouldn't even be on sale. I wanted to try a cheap blush uk maybe I won't have to pay more for higher ends that don't last on my face. I went to cvs because I saw online that it was top rated. So I buy it and out of curiosity I opened the blush. I take one swipe and put it on my face -- it didn't show up so I'm like okay maybe it wasn't enough . At this point I'm digging, scraping and getting as much fall out as possible and it didn't show up on my skin. When it did it looked dry and patchy it didn't even last 10 minutes. I then decided to pick some up with my finger and I tried to put it on my face and it didn't show up on my face. I'm really thinking as to why cover girl would sell such a disgusting blush. It's dry and it has a weird smell almost like artifiicial makeup for kids and just ugh I was so angry with the product that I purchased so it went in the trash. Waste of money! Buyer beware.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I keep comming back to this [: The only Bluush for me.Its amazing.
PROS :Cheap,Nice Colour Range,Long Lasting .
CONS :It does fade ,but nothing like a quick fixing helps (;
I would recomend this to a stranger [:

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have this in Wild Raspberry. I think it might be an older colour because I cannot find it anywhere (if anyone has seen it around, let me know?!). If I could find this colour or something similar I would definitely stock up. It has nice pigmentation and stays on all day.

on 6/19/2009 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I got it on sle

it smells good on occasion of the ingredients

It jus dosent have my color but i fund one close but it looked like my reg cheek color

had to apply many shade but it was ok

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

What Cheekers has going for it is that you can slip it into your pocket or into a small purse. It is definitely the tiniest blush at the drugstore. And that's all the good I have to say about it.

In a rush today, I bought this in Rose Silk just to have some blush on hand. It's a pretty, neutral peachy-pink, but the brush that comes with it is utterly useless, almost as small as an eyeshadow brush, thus necessitating the use of a separate blush brush. The pigmentation is awful, very sheer, and within a couple of hours it just slid down my face and disappeared. Oh, except for the silvery frost part, which made my cheeks simply look shiny. I have oily skin, but when I prep with foundation I have no problems with powder blush... until now.

Super-cheap, but not recommended. Save up and get a nice blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite blushes. I have Classic Pink, Rose Silk and Pretty Peach; all very flattering for my skintone (I'm around a mac nc20). I always get just the right amount of color without looking too clownish or accidently putting on too much and having to pile on translucent powder to tone down the color. It's pretty much the only blush I buy over and over again. The only trouble I have is deciding which of my 3 fave colors would I buy next when I run out.

on 5/8/2008 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A good blush at an affordable price. My only complaint? The brush! I wish they'd change the hair they used. I know that the small brush is not the best for applying the product, but it can be used for touch ups if only the brush was softer...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this blush. I use Plum Plush---it is so pretty. I use this everyday. It's silky, smooth, nice color payoff. I actually like the scent--it's nostalgic to me. But if you don't like that Noxzema scent, you will dislike this. All I'd change is the packaging---get rid of the useless brush, and make the pan square or round-shaped. As it is, it looks a lot like their One-Kit eyeshadows. Despite this, I will definitely repurchase.
Another note: certain shades aren't stocked everywhere. I've only seen Plum Plush at bigger stores like Wal-Mart and Target. Other shades like Rose Silk and Classic Pink seem to be carried at just about every store.

on 3/1/2008 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this product; it's the only brand of blusher I use on a day-to-day basis.

My shade is deep plum, a nice pinky tone that matches my natural blush perfectly. The small brush it comes with is good for touch-ups on the go, but I use a fluffy synthetic kabuki for my at-home application. I find it applies better, blends, and lasts longer when used over foundation (as opposed to bare skin).

Apparently not many people agree with me, but I love the smell of this product! To me it's very makeup-y and feminine. This blush also has a nice, subtle shimmer that you don't see until it's on.

Overall, this is a great product for the price, an everyday blush available in many different shades, that looks natural and lasts all day.

Popular Blush Products