COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

Filtered by skin type : Other
COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

on 1/28/2011 2:47:00 AM

It's not the most outstanding product ever. But as a travel blush for my purse it does a pretty good job. It's cheap, and it works decently.

on 11/22/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I admit I haven't tried a ton of blush out, but I love this one! I bought it in 2 colors. It stays on all day, looks natural, and doesn't streak or come off on my clothes. Love it!

on 4/26/2008 7:16:00 PM

For the price, these are some of the best drugstore blushes. Maybe I'm biased, since Cover Girl Cheekers were my first blushes, introduced to me by my mom in middle school. I think I wore Rose Silk back then. Right now I have True Plum, which is flattering on my pale skin. I happen to love the scent of CG's blushes!

on 11/23/2006 3:29:00 PM

i feel as if these blushes don't really sink into my skin and blend in with my complexion.. they just sit there and don't look very natural. that being said, i'll probably keep experimenting with them considering that they're 'dirt cheap'.

I really like these blushes, you will get used to the smell. nice pretty glow. A+

I have to say, unlike most reviewers, I LOVE THE SMELL!!! I really do! I don't know, it just smells so clean and fresh to me. Maybe that is because I used to use Noxema products for about 12 years! Anyway, you just can't beat this blush for the price and the quality. I always buy Snow Plum because it is not too overpowering and it has a great finish. I use this w/another blush brush because, like others said, the brush really is not worth a thing in the package. What can I say, Cover Girl really does make some great products.

Popular Blush Products