Cover Girl Cheekers Blush

Cover Girl Cheekers Blush

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Worst blush I've ever used. Could not get a single bit of product onto my cheeks. I tried for ages to get it on my face. I finally decided to crush and repress it, which did get it to kind of work, but the fact that I had to go through that much trouble to get even a tiny bit of color is insane.

on 1/21/2016 7:08:00 AM

for a quick cheap blush this is decent but it fades from my cheeks in a few hours. the blush brush is useless and a waste of space. The long thin blush shape also makes it hard to get the product evenly spread on my brush.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm not sure what shade the reviewer below me got, but some of their blushes are quite pigmented. I have medium/warm skin tone and have had no problem with the following colors that I own: plum plush, rock n rose, true plum, and golden pink. All the shades I listed are quite pigmented. I hate the size/shape of the blush pan on these, but that's my only complaint!

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

WORST BLUSH I HAVE EVER BOUGHT!

This blush is horrible! Oh my God this shouldn't even be on sale. I wanted to try a cheap blush uk maybe I won't have to pay more for higher ends that don't last on my face. I went to cvs because I saw online that it was top rated. So I buy it and out of curiosity I opened the blush. I take one swipe and put it on my face -- it didn't show up so I'm like okay maybe it wasn't enough . At this point I'm digging, scraping and getting as much fall out as possible and it didn't show up on my skin. When it did it looked dry and patchy it didn't even last 10 minutes. I then decided to pick some up with my finger and I tried to put it on my face and it didn't show up on my face. I'm really thinking as to why cover girl would sell such a disgusting blush. It's dry and it has a weird smell almost like artifiicial makeup for kids and just ugh I was so angry with the product that I purchased so it went in the trash. Waste of money! Buyer beware.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Before I begin I should probably point of that this is the first and only I have yet to own, so I don't really have anything to compare it with. That being said, from what I can tell, it is pretty nice product. I have the Natural Rose color (148) and it looks pretty nice. It takes one or two sweeps to get the pigment to show up well but once it does it looks very nice and natural. It is a bit powder-y, but that doesn't bother me too much. For the price, I would probably buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I typically use Benetint, but I apply CV Cheekers for touch-ups while out at night and if I'm just running errands on the weekends. Its small packaging fits well in a small make-up or clutch, but it's not very durable and the brush is terrible. It does have a slight scent which doesn't bother me. I've no issues with irritation or break-outs. I have used the color Soft Sable, which is a deep dusty rose pink, for years. I recently bought Deep Plum that is a brighter pink for the winter and doesn't look as harsh on paler (but still light-medium skin tones). The blushes both have a slight sheen which works well in the evening. During the day and with larger pores, it may not go over as well. Overall, it will last for several hours, but when in a pinch, it does perk up the cheeks for pennies, really.

on 11/9/2013 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I would be hard pressed to find a worse blush. So dry and dusty (and I'm talking tons, TONS of fall out) and even though I tried applying this with different brushes from RT, MAC's blush brush to Hakuhodo - it applied patchy, doesn't adhere to skin and feels gritty regardless of tool used to. Looks frosty like 80's make-up. I tried Rose and it just barely shows on my NC25-30 skin even with 2-3 layers. I tried to use up some of the shades I have as a highlighting powder but even then the texture is terrible, I'd rather wear nothing at all. And it lasts about 1-2 hours max on my skin.

But the worst part is the awful smell!! I'm very sensitive to scent and this one just makes me feel nauseated. Sickly sweet floral-y perfume that lingers. Just dreadful and reeks every time I open the flimsy compact. The packaging cracks and breaks repeatedly. Finally had to toss one because the top lid kept falling off. Poor pigmentation, flakes off once applied , cheap quality, and the product plus the quality both stink! Yuck. Never again. I wouldn't recommend these Cheekers blushes to anyone.

For $1 more you can get a beautiful blush from Milani, that blends easily and has great colour pay-off. Or heck, for $1 less - the amazing HD cream blushes from ELF. The ELF ones last all day and I have trouble removing them plus it's heavily pigmented so you need 1/4 drop or less.

I'm not a huge fan of this. It works pretty decently and it's affordable but it doesn't last very long and doesn't go on very easily. I think it's a little bit difficult to apply and it doesn't last very long, there's not much in the package. For 3-4 dollars it should have a little bit more.

on 4/16/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have used everthing from high end to cheap in my time with makeup. I keep comin back to this everytimer. I love this. Its affordable,doesnt break me out and it stays on through a 12hr shift as bein a nurse. I like that its never changed its formula. Always dependabl product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure why these have a high rating. I've tried two and I felt like they have horrible quality. They weren't pigmented and have poor lasting power. I will not purchase.