COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

Price: $

on 6/2/2018 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This used to be my go to blush, large selection of colors, it goes on easy and is very highly pigmented, so you don’t have to use too much. But, when I started putting this on my bare skin instead of on top of foundation, it broke me out every time, with tons of little pimples on both sides of my face, resulting in a really bumpy complexion after a while. Not good for sensitive skin, not good for use on bare skin.

on 1/21/2016 7:08:00 AM

for a quick cheap blush this is decent but it fades from my cheeks in a few hours. the blush brush is useless and a waste of space. The long thin blush shape also makes it hard to get the product evenly spread on my brush.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm not sure what shade the reviewer below me got, but some of their blushes are quite pigmented. I have medium/warm skin tone and have had no problem with the following colors that I own: plum plush, rock n rose, true plum, and golden pink. All the shades I listed are quite pigmented. I hate the size/shape of the blush pan on these, but that's my only complaint!

I was hoping to love this blush after reading such great reviews on it, but i just can't get into it. I don't know if it's the color I bought, which is Plum Snow, but its very light pink and frosty. I didn't look like that in the package but it looks like that on my skin. I said I wouldn't buy this again, however, I might try a different color just too see. The price is great though.

on 1/24/2011 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging is pretty unsophisticated, but these are GREAT blushes, especially for the price. Yes, there's a strong powdery smell, but it doesn't bother me because I love these inexpensive, long-lasting blushes that come in a great range of colors. One compact will last you a surprisingly long time. One of my favorite colors is the Rose Silk everyone raves about and compares to Nars Orgasm. I have both and they are very close. Rose Silk lasts on my skin a lot longer.

on 1/5/2010 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hate this from Cover Girl. The product itself is very dry when applied to my skin, the brush is too small to be a brush blush, and very hard texture as well. It looks more of an eyeshadow than a blush to me.

on 6/9/2009 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually have about five cheekers and I can't remember all the colors I have or when I got them. But, when I'm on the go, such as to the grocery store on a Saturday, it is the perfect product. I'm not that fond of the packaging because of the small rectangle. (Trying to get your blush brush in there can be annoying.) However, it is great for me when I don't want to use my best blush but, I still want some color. Also, may these makeup companies stop playing with us with those stupid little brushes. It would be better if they eliminated the brush and had the product throughout the compact.

on 11/22/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I admit I haven't tried a ton of blush out, but I love this one! I bought it in 2 colors. It stays on all day, looks natural, and doesn't streak or come off on my clothes. Love it!

on 9/24/2008 12:34:00 PM

I bought this blush in Pretty Peach and I must say it's not the best blush among the drugstore brands. The tiny blush brush that comes with it sucks, it barely spreads the blush on your face and you have to swipe against the blush a few times before you get any on the brush. So, instead I used my blush brush and even then, it was still hard to get the amount I wanted on it.

The range of colors they have isn't all that great either. The peachy colors look a little more pink than they do peach.

The idea of it being portable is great, but I wouldn't buy it again.

This blush is really compact but overall the colors tend to be horrible and can make anyone look like a clown. I really liked the fact that it was small and portable (ALSO CHEAP!) but i'd rather spend a little more and get a better brush and better quality blush

Popular Blush Products