COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Worst blush I've ever used. Could not get a single bit of product onto my cheeks. I tried for ages to get it on my face. I finally decided to crush and repress it, which did get it to kind of work, but the fact that I had to go through that much trouble to get even a tiny bit of color is insane.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure why these have a high rating. I've tried two and I felt like they have horrible quality. They weren't pigmented and have poor lasting power. I will not purchase.

on 12/4/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love the colors. Very pigmented and stay a long time on my cheeks. However, I HATE the packaging. I hate it! Not wide enough for a brush and the brush is like the worst ever, and I actually half and half use the thingers that come with my make up. I think it's supposed to be more convenient for travel, but it still SUCKS.

EDIT: I finally realized that it disappears quick off my face. And I really had it yesterday when I looked in the mirror and only one cheek was still there, embarrassing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have this in Golden Pink and I love it :) it goes really well with my tanned skin. Pigmentation is really good and it smells like baby powder! Does not irritate my acne-prone skin and it lasts all day!

These blushes are really great! I have two (pretty peach and plumberry glow) Both I absolutely love to use. I love the smell, some may find it offputting, but I like it. The pigmentation is really good and you get a lot of product for the inexpensive price. I definitely would buy more of these. The packaging is okay. I havent had any break on me, so it doesn't bother me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I keep comming back to this [: The only Bluush for me.Its amazing.
PROS :Cheap,Nice Colour Range,Long Lasting .
CONS :It does fade ,but nothing like a quick fixing helps (;
I would recomend this to a stranger [:

on 8/11/2011 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Natural Rose and Plumberry Glow. Both look really great, especially Plumberry Glow. I don't care for the packaging but I do like the small size, perfect to carry around with me in my purse. The brush isn't great or anything but it will do if I need to reapply. The smell reminds me of potpourri and I don't really care for it, but I can deal. For under $4, I plan on buying more shades.

on 1/28/2011 2:47:00 AM

It's not the most outstanding product ever. But as a travel blush for my purse it does a pretty good job. It's cheap, and it works decently.

So I pretty much have these in every shade, and honestly, I can't say anything negative. They're less than $4 at Walmart, so what more do you want? They stay on all day for me when I use a primer (I've been using Almay's Smart Shade liquid blush as a primer because its a total fail as blush, and it is fabulous) and they're cheap enough that you can buy up all the shades. The packaging is cheap, but you get a good amount of product, and they'll fit anywhere. The redder shades have great pigment. For the pinks, use primer and layer. Would I buy again? Absolutely.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are okay. Some are more pigmented than others, but they are sheer for the most part. I actually don't mind the smell. If anything, I kinda like it. I was on a blush kick with these for a while but I much prefer the NYX ones that are $2 more. I also hate the fact that Proctor & Gamble refuse to stop testing on animals. Thus, I really cannot support this company.

Popular Blush Products