Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder - Fair

Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder - Fair
My lovely Ben Nye Powders

4.8

on 10/10/2016 3:52:00 AM

I love, love, love this powder! I use this every single day of my life (besides when I'm not wearing any makeup). I'm very pail so this is just the right shade on me.

It will leave your skin feeling like satin. If you are un-sure whether or not you want to buy this, then I recommend buying the smallest size they have on camerareadycosmetics.com and just using the sample!I have been buying this for years and this is the only product I use. I use Dermablend setting powder to set my under eyes because this is too dark with my concealer that oxidizes; but as for every other place I use this every single day.

You will not regret it :)

on 7/4/2016 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great for setting your face after concealer/foundation, I also use this for baking from time to time! Generic loose face powder that does its job, good price too:)

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Another great high-quality, low-cost, fuss-free product by Ben Nye! Recommended!

This is probably one of my favorite powders that I use to set my face, and it has taken the place of the many powders that I used to have in my makeup case.
The product cost between 7$ - 10$, and there's quite a bit of product (3.5 ounces), and the jar itself has a shaker on top. The shaker top can be somewhat inconvenient, because it can be hard to control (or determine) the amount that you need (or want), so I usually use the lid as a guide.
The product itself is a dream! The hue is Fair, and it is a pale color, but the rose tone is very, very SLIGHT so it doesn't add to any redness in my face. The texture is like silk, the product goes on even, and this powder easily out performs most of the powders found in the drugstores / department stores. I've found that this powder also makes for a get matte highlighter for those who are not as pale, and it does an excellent job of brightening and highlighting the features.
If you get the chance, please pick up any of these powders, I swear you won't be disappointed.