no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

i can just repeat what others were saying - amazing black-purple color, especially good for green eyes. it's somewhat similar to BE sure thing, which is brown-purple, but this one is darker and less gold shimmer. the supply seems infinite - i've had my jar for years and even shared with my girlfriends and i used like 20% of it! i must say that i wear it dry, but it if you use a good brush, the line is still very narrow and precise

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

I can't believe there aren't more reviews on this product! I absolutely love this color...It's a pretty deep plum/black color, actually it's everything I hoped "beauty marked" from MAC would be. Since it's in a powder form I often use it as an eyeshadow for my "outer V" area, and then I use it wet as a liner. It's VERY concentrated, you only need a TINY bit and it lasts a long time- I've had this pot for about 2.5 years now, I use it 3-4 times a week for liner AND shadow and there is still over 1/2 the product left. I'll probably buy a new one soon because I can't imagine having an eyeshadow for 5 years lol. My only complaint is that application can be a pain in the butt, since it's a loose powder you do get the typical shadow fallout on your cheeks and under your eyes but it easily wipes away.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

11 years ago

This is a gorgeous colour and a brilliant alternative to black, it reminds of a plum black. I always use my BE liners wet so not sure how this looks dry and this really makes my green eyes stand out, one of my fave liner shadows! It looks sensational when worn with Dominique buxom. I have this in the old outer sealed pots which seem to have more product in them and a spare too and can say I will NEVER run out of this you need so little.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

12 years ago

If you love a really deep shimmering purple/black eyeliner then get YOGA. This makes my green eyes POP and I have used it for 3 years and still have enough to last me until I die!! I have used this to make a beautiful purple smokey eye but mostly I use it as an everyday eyeliner. I really like it more than black because there is just enough purple to make the green in my eyes seem really vibrant. I usually mix it with water and apply it then when it dries I smudge it out a bit. However, I also have BE liquid that makes any product a waterproof eyeliner--it works btw. I use it during the summer when I'm taking the kids to the pool a lot but still want some definition to my eyes. You can also apply it dry for a softer line, but sometimes flecks fall onto my cheeks when I do that and I'm not too keen on that. This product has really great staying power no matter which application method you use. I never have to "retouch" during the day and it doesn't smudge or give me racoon eyes either. It goes on...looks great and stays looking great until I take it off. I got this color in a kit on QVC...but about a week ago I saw that you could purchase it separately and its the first time I've seen this color become available. Since I can't ever imagine using it all up...I can say that if I ever drop it and spill it that I will buy it again!!!!

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age36-43