Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

2.7

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Bethentrimonium, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Complex, Coconut Milk, Egg White Protein, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Terasodium EDTA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydatoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/30/2016 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I started using this because honestly, my curls were limp and dry and it had the word milk in it. Milk to me in beauty products automatically screams hydrating. So, I bought it. The smell is lovely, tropical and clean. However, it the product itself isn't that amazing. I would compare it to your standard, low range conditioner.

I gave this another go when I travelled overseas to Hawaii. Humid temps, I was dreading the havoc it was about to do to my hair. Picked this up at a corner shop in a travel size and was disappointed again. The hotels shampoo/cond. was better quality.

It's not horrible, but for it's price it's underwhelming. Don't really waste your time on the coconut milk range as OGX has a lot of better products available.

When i purchased this Conditioner i loved the smell and i thought this was going to address all my hair concerns. I used this Conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo and the results weren't good. I had frizzy, static, and very fluffy hair. Wouldn't purchase again.

To Read all 263 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/20/2016 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I felt compelled to write a review on this conditioner because of how HORRIBLE it is. I have literally bought conditioner that is $1 and it was much better than this. I tried making this conditioner work, I even used the whole bottle because i didn't want to waste it. It did not make my hair silky nor smooth. It did not detangle whatsoever. It did not even feel like I had used conditioner, and I left on my hair for the recommended time. Don't waste your money on this one guys. I gave it two lippies because the smell is absolutely amazing. This is the best smelling conditioner I've probably ever tried, but other than that it serves no purpose in my honest opinion.

on 2/28/2016 4:08:00 PM

I have damaged hair, curly and thick and honestly this surprised me! My hair feels so much better with this!! I definitely would recommend this to someone that has damaged hair. Been using this product for some time now (:

on 1/10/2016 2:53:00 AM

So I was shocked when I saw how low this was rated since I'm on my third bottle, but everyone's hair is different and we all have different preferences...
To review:
I rather enjoy this conditioner, it has a slightly milky texture and runs pretty thin for a conditioner. Being aware that this is not a mask it does not intend to be very thick to begin with. I enjoy the way this makes my hair feel and think it does a good job in working up a good slip in my hair without leaving it feeling gross afterwards. Not the best, certainly not the worst.
Recommendation: Target and Ulta often have OGX products in the extra large '50% more free' size so I always buy it there.

it's strange to me that this has such low reviews. I use this in conjunction with the coordinating shampoo and I absolutely adore it. I've tried dozens of other shampoo/conditioner combos and I keep coming back to this! I just bought my third bottle yesterday. this conditioner has a great smell and medium consistency. I have fine, medium thick, wavy hair and this product makes it so shiny and smooth. it dry angles my long hair as well. I apply this all over, throw my hair up in a bun and let it soak in for about five minutes. then I rinse it and immediately I feel the effects. I love this and the matching shampoo so much, I don't think I'll ever buy another kind!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I used this with the coordinating shampoo, and I liked the shampoo, but not this conditioner.

While I liked the smell and the thicker consistency of the shampoo, I disliked the smell and the thin consistency of this conditioner. The smell was fake, and I usually need a bit of a thicker conditioner if I want to have any hope to reduce the static and frizz that comes with my fine hair and dry climate.

I will continue to use up this shampoo and conditioner, but once I finish it, I will not repurchase.

on 11/7/2015 11:08:00 PM

I have pretty thick hair that tangles as soon as it gets wet, and this conditioner did absolutely nothing to detangle. I had to use practically half the bottle just to get my hair manageable for combing it. It has a nice smell, but that's the only good quality. If you have thick hair I would advise against this product!

on 10/28/2015 11:29:00 AM

My husband purchased this conditioner for me from Harmon as well as the shampoo and spray. I love Organix. They are sulfate free, animal cruelty free and they use recycled plastic for their packaging . This conditioner smells so good. Now I know it says coconut milk but if you are not a coconut fan please try this . I love coconut for the smell and coconut has a lot of healing properties for your hair , skin and body. This conditioner conditions without weighing hair down. It's not watery or too thick I love it. At Harmon the 13oz size is $5.99 the 25.4 oz size is $10.99 . They even have a 2oz size for $1.99 if you want to give it a try and throw it in your gym bag. I have way thick hair and I honestly love the Organix coconut milk line. I have not flat ironed my hair all week that's a big deal I always flat my hair but the coconut milk line gives my hair shine, body, volume and my natural wavy hair comes out without looking crazy . I recommend you give it a try if your hair is thick and wavy or just thick. I really think you will like it.

on 10/22/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had high hopes for this for my frizzy hair and it did actually make it nice on the first wash (I used this in conjuction with its matching shampoo). A day later however my very dry hair somehow became greasy and flat. I haven't used it since which is a shame because it smells really good. Would not repurchase this although I do own other products in their line that I like (the argan oil shampoo+ conditioner as well as the anti breakage biotin spray & sea spray are amazing).