Uploaded by pjw1209

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/31/2015

This is the biggest crock of poop i've used. Even after applying it with all my usual Aussie stuff which leaves my hair feeling lovely. THIS. This left my hair an absolute frizz bomb, it didn't feel soft, it felt like straw! I threw this in the bin the moment i finished fixing my hair with a ton of oil! Honestly THE worst hair treatment i have EVER used.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

2.0

Jan/10/2010

I bought this for my DH and I have been using this before I blow dry. My DH uses this without blow drying and he says it keeps his curls from frizzing. I haven't noticed any difference or results ~ I won't buy this product again...

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

fromc00nie

Dec/16/2009

this made my hair a frizzy and greasy mess. and the smell is quite unpleasant. im throwing this away i have no use for it

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

Aug/16/2009

Terrible. Actually caused more breakage for me because it made my hair stiff and brittle. It looked okay at first after styling my hair, but as the day wore on my hair became more frizzy. Not sure if it helps protect from heat but it sure made my hair feel terrible. Makes my normally fine, somewhat silky (yet damaged) hair feel dry and very coarse.

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Jun/20/2008

This product did nothing for me at all, so therefore I cannot recommend at all. I used two bottles of this so I gave it a fair shot. Pantene just does not work for me at all.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

Jun/20/2008

This lovely product just gave me lots of buildup and dry looking hair. Didn't protect my hair from styling at all. Not worth it.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Feb/21/2008

After applying this lotion to damp hair, my hair became harder to manage and style. Once dry, my hair felt stiff, heavy and straw-like. There was no improvement in my hair whatsoever. This has got to be one of the worst hair products that I have used in a while. I took this lotion back to the store for a refund.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35