Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner

3.7

I am quite impressed by this toner, although i am not a fan of the smell but it does moisturise and tone the skin well. I am still using the sample bottle and haven't finished it yet so will decide whetherr to buy again once i finish this bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like how gentle this feels and the texture of it, and it sure does remove excess oils and dirt on my face. However, I am not sure whether I would buy this again, as it only lasts me for three months.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- very hydrating
- does not irritate
- scent is not too strong
- a little goes a long way

Cons:
- too pricey

Most toners are watery but this feels like a watered down milky moisturizer. I remove the makeup off my face with oil before I use cleanser so I don't notice any leftover dirt when I use the toner. With the Hydro-Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate and Ultra Facial Moisturizer, my face feels soft and comfortably hydrated.

Was surprised at the milky appearance. Quite moisturizing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is for me a very hydrating toner which soothes my skin. Sometimes its flaky but combined with the ultra facial moisturizer it stays hydrated all day. And i have some huge pores, they do fade a little using this.

This is a very nurturing milky clear toner that is gentle and hydrating. I was worried that it would leave my skin sticky or dry with a residue, but it didn't. This toner left my skin feeling refreshed with a matt finish and ready for my moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Not For my skin type

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am 32 years old. Over the years I have tried many skincare products. I am not loyal to any brand and will try a new product as soon as I run out. The one thing that I will always repurchase is this toner. My dry flakey skin adores it.

After cleansing with my clarisonic, I use this on face and neck on a cotton pad to remove any remaining gunk. There usually are some as I can see it on the cotton pad. This toner preps my skin for the next step which are serums. Those cost$$ so I want to make sure my skin is absorbing it the best it can.

I hope they never stop making this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So far so good.
Nothing bad to say about this one. Works well with the cleanser in the same family and just bought the whole family range to try. Using midnight recovery at night after ultra cleanser and this toner as well as the spf50 moisturiser for daytime. Really like them all for the moment. Will repost if I have any adverse changes to that. Definitely worth their price at the moment certainly anyway. My skin feels soft and clear but not sure which one its down to specifically or if its the combination of the range. Definitely recommend though at the moment!

I get the feeling that it settles on the skin and it stays there all day. It also makes my skin more irritated than it already is.