Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

3.9

Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silt (Hungarian Mud), Stearic Acid, Ceteayl Olivate, Zinc Oxide, Phenoxethanol, Ethylhexylglcerin, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Yeast Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium aspartate, Copper gluconate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Parfum, (Natural Fragrance), Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, Geranium Maculaturn Oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 7/5/2016 9:14:00 AM

Omorovicza is one of my favorite brands. And this mask was one of the first purchased products, after the facial with it in Omorovicza spa. It really works, it deep cleanses and calms my skin without drying or stripping, it helps to keep my pores in good condition, especially when used after any enzyme peeling or Omorovicza cleansing balm and copper peel. It smells divine and gives you the luxury of a spa facial at home. Since first try I buy it with every possibility (thanks to the brand this mask is always in mini size in kits and sometimes in bundles with cleansing balm - my second HG from the brand), yes the price tag is quite biting (the jar does not last long, I use it one-two times a week) but for me this product is a real HG!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This works! That's all I can say. I have oily skin, which is made worse in summer when I start getting breakouts due to heat. I decided that I would give this one a go and now I'm immediately hooked. When I washed it off my skin looked so healthy and dewy. Blackheads were nearly all gone. I will be purchasing this again.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like Omorovicza products and had high hopes for this cleansing balm. To be honest, it is nothing special, i would definitely not re buy and not too keen on finishing the existing one. I applied it twice and the make up on my eyes (i only had a mascara and inner black) still stayed on, just smudged. I agree with another reviewer, Emma Hardy cleanser is a cheaper and a much better alternative. I pass on this product sorry.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A little touch of luxury at home.

Uses a mixture of of kaolin clay - classic mask ingredient to absorb sebum (oil) while retaining moisture - and Hungarian moor mud - to purify without leaving the skin overly taut. It is calcium and magnesium rich and works to decongest and brighten.

I saw results after the first use and continue to use this mask once weekly as a destress treat and a much needed super-cleanse for my skin, which is now the softest and brightest it has ever been.

The only thing I can fault is that it only removes about 40% of blackheads. On the other side of the argument, I am yet to find a mask so comfortable that removes more.

Omorovicza as a brand has developed their Hydro Mineral Transference technology which allows the skin to absorb all the minerals present in Hungarian Thermal water: their trademark ingredient.

Priced at 57 puts the mask in the luxury category without being extortionate. Please, do yourself a favour and treat yourself to at least sample of this beauty.

Quite standard clay mask. It smells great but doesn't perform well enough on my skin to merit the price. Quite drying, and there are other less-expensive clay masks out there that dry the skin less... Won't repurchase.

Love this mask! It clears pores without drying or stripping my skin. I leave it on for 15 to 20 mins or overnight on a zit and it leaves my face clear and fresh. So expensive but it lasts a long time and Omorovicza is often doing travel sizes of this as GWP.

on 9/27/2013 2:58:00 AM

It's a great clay-based mask suitable for all skin types (even my dry, dehydrated skin). I like to use when I get hormonal break-outs to calm my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The price for this mud mask is simply crazy. I see no results whatsoever. If you have fragile skin and dun mind paying, you can try it out. But i strongly discourage. Will never buy it again.

on 7/23/2013 6:31:00 AM

I bought this product because the company claims to use natural ingredients so I gave it a try. I bough several products spending a lots of money and when after spending 600 euro I asked few samples, they send me only what they stated on their site (3 small samples!!!).
I was not impressed already with their custumer service.

I hope product was going to be better than their custumer service.

Unfortunatelly packaging is luxury but the product is nothing special.

I haven't seen noticable changes in my skin and eventhough I got to say I was not allergic or had bad reaction to it, which for my skin is already a miracle, but it did nothing to my skin.

Honestly the price is outrageous high for a bit of mud. I will keep using hoping that by the end of the jar I would see some result but so far nothing.

on 4/26/2013 9:08:00 AM

Excellent cleansing mask that I keep repurchasing.
Cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple.
No miracle as it does not remove blackheads (unfortunately).
Also calms my skin down, when I have acne flares (just happened after a trip to Southeast Asia and a change of diet). I am 53 but it still happens.

Popular Masks