Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

3.9

Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silt (Hungarian Mud), Stearic Acid, Ceteayl Olivate, Zinc Oxide, Phenoxethanol, Ethylhexylglcerin, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Yeast Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium aspartate, Copper gluconate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Parfum, (Natural Fragrance), Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, Geranium Maculaturn Oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is without doubt my HG product!

To provide some context; I am 30, and after suffering with adult acne for the last year or two I still occasionally have spots. I also have pretty uneven pigmentation from mild rosacea and environmental stress on my skin.

This mask solves all of the above... and move!!

Used as a mask it provides a deep cleanse without stripping my skin or causing a breakout the next day. It also manages to even out my pigmentation and over time addresses the small bumps from my rosacea. Honestly, I would be happy with his alone but it also leaves skin feeling plump and moisturized after use, something I have never experienced from a ‘deep cleanse’ mask before.

What really makes this my HG product though is it’s effect on spots or a breakout. If I notice I have one I put this on the area and leave it on overnight.
It doesn’t matter if the spot is just developing or full blown, by the time I wake in the morning it has greatly reduced the redness and completely eliminated any inflammation, all without drying out the area.
In fact at least 80% of the time it eliminates any trace of the spot overnight.

What I probably love most is that even when it’s left overnight it doesn’t dry out the area. This is so important to me as it means I can then easily cover anything that’s left with makeup without dry patches, or even worse flaking!, drawing unnecessary attention to the area. (Nothing worse than a treatment that dries the skin as well as blemishes!)

There’s no doubt that this is expensive and I do wish they would have pity on us all and reduce the price. But in my experience a little goes a long way and the payoff for your skin makes it more than worth it. It is an investment piece but I think it is worth it especially when you consider how much less effective mud masks that require far more product per use cost... or at least that’s how I justify it!

on 12/31/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Got this as a sample pot, probably get 3 uses out of it

It feels nice to apply, smooth and fine without being runny. Also easy to remove. My skin felt & looked good afterwards and I didn't have any side effects though I did notice a strong tingling - I'm not sure how someone with sensitive skin would tolerate this.. Its like a much nicer version of the L'oreal (grey) detox clay mask. However its a luxury end of the market product, which retails in the UK at £60. And as such I could never justify spending that sort of money

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is some sort of magic clay mask. It isn’t drying. It doesn’t parch your skin. It doesn’t cause major breakouts. It is so soothing. It can be used as a spot treatment overnight. I prefer the 20 minutes while I soak in the bath. It rinses easily and my skin feels so velvety soft and healthy! Don’t mistake this for their moor mud mask. That one gets a big no for me this one gets a big yes! Omorovicza is luxury and definitely expensive, but so wonderful and effective.

on 11/4/2017 12:43:00 PM

This is a drawing clay mask that did the job however I still think Aesop Primrose Mask is much better, its similar in feel but the clay is finer and brightening is more obvious. This took a little longer to dry than expected and I had no issues leaving it on for over an hour. I would buy it again at the <$20 range but I definitely would not buy again nor recommend since this is grossly over priced. Smells nice with essential oils and the like, and I really enjoyed using this. I finished this and bought it since I was curious to see performance however the L'oreal clay masks (esp the charcoal one) does equally a good job, hence there is no need for me to spend this amount.

Great clay mask but i don't think its anything special. It somewhat reminds me of Aesop's clay mask but Omorovicza is bluish gray while Aesop's is a soft pink mask. Both feels light on the skin and love the lightly scented smell. I wouldn't repurchase just because i theres cheaper clay mask out there that does the same thing.

on 7/18/2017 11:53:00 PM

This is a great clay mask, but I did hit "No" for repurchasing. As an oily combo skin woman, I`ve been trying out a whole range of clay masks since I was a teenager. The Omorovicza one is top 5, but 120 bucks? Girl, please! I mean, there are some great clay masks out there that won`t break the bank. Yes, this does clean the pores out and does not irritate skin. But so does my St.Ives clay mask. Also, the glass packaging jar is heavy and not convenient for travel.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i currently use this mask once a week and leave it on for the full twenty minutes. When i first put it on it feels tingly and even uncomfortable but this feeling lasts only 30 seconds or so. It spreads easily on your face and does not feel tight or uncomfortable. I rince off with a face cloth then use a light cream cleanser and toner to remove any residue. This mask is a dream for your skin. I have oily and sensitive skin and someclay masks are to heavy/strong for me. i use Sisley radiant glow mask for one and half minutes four or five times a week then Omorovicza once a week and Sisley linden blossom mask once a week. this too is very gentle on the skin and i can leave it on with no discomfort for 20 minutes. Some may say i use a clay mask to much but since i have used this routine i have noticed a hugh difference in oil control and my skins condition. I always follow up with a good moisturizer and also use serum and hydrating masks i am definatly alongvthe lines of 10 step routine

I was recently in Hungary and I went into omorovicza flagship store and booked myself a facial. The outcome of the facial was amazing, my skin was clear and glowing. I bought the deep cleansing mask, the queen of Hungary mist, foaming gel and their balancing moisturizer. My favorite was the deep cleansing mask! Whenever I would have breakouts which mostly occur on my forehead and chin, I would put a generous layer of this mask on my problem areas and leave it on for about 20 minutes, wash it off and then go to sleep. In the morning my breakouts have cleared and my skin is glowing. I will totally repurchase this mask again even though the price is a bit high, I think it's totally worth it!

on 7/5/2016 9:14:00 AM

Omorovicza is one of my favorite brands. And this mask was one of the first purchased products, after the facial with it in Omorovicza spa. It really works, it deep cleanses and calms my skin without drying or stripping, it helps to keep my pores in good condition, especially when used after any enzyme peeling or Omorovicza cleansing balm and copper peel. It smells divine and gives you the luxury of a spa facial at home. Since first try I buy it with every possibility (thanks to the brand this mask is always in mini size in kits and sometimes in bundles with cleansing balm - my second HG from the brand), yes the price tag is quite biting (the jar does not last long, I use it one-two times a week) but for me this product is a real HG!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This works! That's all I can say. I have oily skin, which is made worse in summer when I start getting breakouts due to heat. I decided that I would give this one a go and now I'm immediately hooked. When I washed it off my skin looked so healthy and dewy. Blackheads were nearly all gone. I will be purchasing this again.