MAC Mocha

Mocha Mocha

4.4

on 6/29/2016 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

After years of using pinky coloured blushes, I finally found a soft plum colour I love! Based on tons of online reviews, I tried Mac's Breath of Plum and Mocha, and found Breath of Plum a little too purple for my skin. Mocha seemed to have the right mix of pink and purple for me. I'm relatively fair, and last time Mac searched me, I was an NC20. The blush stays in my cheeks all day and never seems to fade. It actually builds quite easily and it wouldn't be hard to accidentally put on too much. Overall I'm very happy with this, just wish it were a little less expensive, but I'm sure it's going to last for some time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I confess, I owned this blush for the better part of a year before I really got in the groove with it. When the MA first put it on me, I was thrilled, it looked to be a perfect match for me. But when I got home with it...nothing. It looked like I wasn't wearing any blush at all. Well, phooey. I live too far away to return it easily, so I just tossed it in the drawer for someday. Every so often, I would get it out and try again. Well, finally, finally! I used a brush that is a little coarser and kind of dug at the blush to make sure I could actually see it on the brush, just wanting to make sure I was picking it up. I noticed that I scratched through the top layer of it in the pan and actually got color on my brush. I don't know what the deal was but I am finally able to use this blush.

It gives me a nice, subtle, very natural blush, but definitely with color. I am about a NW15-20 most of the year.

To Read all 202 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first ever blush and my favourite ever. I went to the MAC store telling the lady I want to start wearing blush and have this slight pink, flushed cheeks in the autumn/winter that gives the impression that it's really cold outside and I had just coming in. She smiled and brought me this little treasure. The colour is beige/pink that makes my cheeks looks soft pink and very very natural.

I wear it above L'Oreal's makeup primer, a single pass or twice at maximum. It last all days and stays well on its place.

on 5/7/2015 11:17:00 AM

i absolutely love this blush because it just gived me some color and warmth not clown face

on 4/22/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Mac is my all time favorite makeup brand. I am usually impressed by their product. I normally would just be saying really nice things about it, but this blush doesn't fit us medium skin complexion ladies. You have to constantly pack it on to actually make it visible and that barely does a difference. If you're light/fair skin this blush may be a good color for you.

on 4/20/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was a little unsure when I first received this blush, it looked like it might be too light for my medium tan/olive complexion. It looks great though! Very natural, pigmentation is great (you only need a little bit). With matte blushes like these, I just like to sweep them under my cheekbones with an angled blush brush for a little bit of contouring definition. It looks really nice and natural, and I got a compliment the very first time I wore it (today!). I would repurchase again, however I have a similar MAC blush to this one (Gingerly) so I don't think I would repurchase both, just one.

Just to reiterate what so many have said in previous reviews, this is an extremely realistic, "flushed" looking blush. I was concerned about my extremely warm, yellow undertones with this blush because it looks so cool, plummy, mauvey in the pot but applied with a light hand, it looks great. This is the "pick me up" color that I was looking for this Spring/Summer. NC20/NC25/C3

on 11/26/2014 8:20:00 PM

I really like this blush. A pretty rosy pink kinda a step up from Blushbaby which is a top fav of mine. A bit darker than Blushbaby with more oomph to it. However, is does tend to pull a bit red on my skin which is not a good look for me so no I would not buy again and will just stick to my Blushbaby. Actually now that I think about it I will be returning this due to the fact it does not even compare to Blushbaby which looks so much more natural!

on 7/26/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. It's the perfect pink with neutral/slightly mauve undertones. It's really light like a pastel mauve pink but being matte, it's incredibly pigmented. I use this when I want to wear a hot pink or a deep pink lipstick like candy yum yum or flat out fabulous. It even works with warm midtone pink lips as well if I'm doing a simple champagne eye look. It wears for a really long time and blends easily. I use a sephora pro brush if I'm applying it on powdered face or just an elf blush brush if I'm patting it on top of my tarte Fearless check stain. This is really a universal blush because it's so light yet build able but mainly because of the neutral undertones. I love this baby!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time fav blush! I am an NC30 & it looks gorgeous! An everyday not too pink color

Popular Blush Products