OPI I'm Indi-A-Mood For Love

OPI I'm Indi-A-Mood For Love

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful hot pink magenta color.I am loving this on my toes.It looks great on my pale skin.Two coats gives you a fantastic color.No problems with application.Went on like a dream.You definitely need this one in your polish collection.

on 3/9/2016 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

If you find it hard to wear pinks, I would urge you to try this one. It is a medium blue-based pink creme (but not Barbie pink), very flattering, saturated and not screaming bright. Somehow it is the perfect mix of everything to actually work well, and you don't have to wait for the summer tan either. And yes, I've worn it in winter, too. (Remember Suzi Has a Swede Tooth, Nordic winter collection? Well India far exceeds that one as a winter color... See MUA reviews for more info..)

Full Size Image

Application is great. Buttery smooth, not streaky, and 2 coats is sufficient for me. Wear is normal OPI.

I guess my biggest take away is that pinks can be hard to wear for some of us. This one is always a winner, and I think it would look great on everyone, anytime. Sometimes, if you pick a lighter pink, it could clash with your skintone, or it only looks good when you have a tan, or it just looks too seasonal, but India is blue enough and medium enough to avoid these issues. I would love to see a lady in her eighties rock this shade! Really, it's a great color for everyone. Little girls to their grandmas, I think.

I just thought of this.... another awesome choice kinda similar in tone and color to India is The Berry Thought of You. It's got the jelly/creme finish, and a slight touch of Barney purple (may sound odd, but it is soooooo beautiful). I wrote a review on MUA for it, and there's lots of pics online. Yes, it's from the Brights collection, but trust me, it's not "bright" like we'd think. It's more like.. it glows from within. Cool shade! So if you want a more conservative creme, no variance in color due to lighting conditions and such ... choose India. If you want to give yourself a little extra pop to stare at all day, consider The Berry Thought, too. I love both. Hope this helps.

Oh! And if you look at my review of Spare Me a French Quarter, I have pictures of these bottles with others, side to side in different lighting conditions.

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

My favourite hot pink/magenta colour. Perfect colour for all year round.

I am on my 2nd bottle and will definitely purchase it again.

It goes on easily and smoothly and looks great with two coats. Lasts me a week+ with a base coat and seche vite topcoat.

on 4/15/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I'm India mood for love makes my top 5 nail polishes in my collection! It is gorgeous! The perfect hot pink polish for me as it is more blue based... It is a perfect summer colour but I wear it all year round :) application is amazing. So easy to work with, streak free, smooth and applies evenly... Also wears fairly well (about a week with base and top coat) the perfect hot pink creme in my opinion :)

This is by far my favorite bright summer pink from OPI! Love it so much I just bought my 2nd bottle. I hope OPI does not discontinue this one!! Ok now iam going to add to this and say I have every OPI pink polish and this one is the one!!! Been wearing it everyday and still can't get over how perfect it is!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A lovely saturated pink colour. More of a berry pink. I'm loving this colour. Wouldn't have minded a bit more opacity but I'm willing to forgive that because this colour is great. On tanned skin it will look really good.
Takes three coats for me, has a nice shine, easy workable formula.
Give this a try, I fell for this polish on sight!

on 4/28/2012 5:29:00 PM

I love this pink! It is blue based and has a lovely tone to it that changes with the light.
It looks amazing in my toes - when I have it on I can't stop looking at them!
Like all OPI it is of great quality. It lasts around a week to ten days In my hands without chipping and it last my full holidays (2 weeks!!) on my toes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite pinks. It's a hot pink, but it's not overly garish either. I usually use two coats of this polish. Like most OPI polishes, the color pay off is great.

My only complaint is the formula. When you first get the bottle, the formula is a a dream. But it becomes gloopier in the bottle after a few months. It's not a major issue with me, but as it became older, it streaked on me a little. Of course, I'll probably just get polish thinner. The streaking isn't too bad though.

Overall, I love this color!

I love OPI polishes. I'm India Mood for Love is part of their Indian collection. I'm India Mood for Love is a slighter than raspberry shade that is a nice compliment to my pale skin tone. Great summer shade!

on 9/23/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Now one of my favourite OPI's! I bought this yesturday, and am wearing it as i type this review. I was a little bias and bought this because i am indian, but this colour pink really popped on my NW43 skin!! this polish glided not evenly, not clumpy or too runny. a must buy is you love pink nail polish!

Popular Polishes