Physicians Formula organic wear powder- buff beige organics

No Image

3.4

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I actually found this powder at dollar tree lol. it is matte, it is very comparable to my mary kay powder foundations. and it doesn't break me out. the smell doesn't bother me. works really good for oily skin

on 5/9/2012 7:55:00 AM

I am always afraid of using powders since I've had a terrible experience of getting a terrible break out before, but I decided to give Organic Wear a try & I have to say, I don't regret it one bit.
The powder didn't make my face look chalky, also, it kept my oily skin from getting shiny during the day, other advantages are that it's lightweight, easy to remove & didn't break me out.
I can only complain about the packaging - one of lids fell off within a month, the 2nd fell off eventually, too. So next time I am getting a Physician Formula bamboo compact & a few refills.
The smell is not something to worry about, to be honest, it goes away very quickly.
All in all, great product!

on 9/3/2011 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I loooove this powder. It is basically my foundation, I use it over my concealer and it serves as a setting powder and foundation. the packaging is a little cheap, the lid of mine fell off, but i like that it comes with a brush and mirror. I do have to re-apply later in the day, but that's only because I have the most oily skin in the world. The smell: very faint, and i actually don't mind it. Me being an environmentalist, i love the fact that it's all organic. It also lasts forever. I completely recommened this powder and will be repurchasing when i run out.

on 7/16/2011 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this product! I've been using it for about three years now. It is not a foundation but a pressed powder and it does work really well!! It is 100% natural which is important to me. No petrolatum or harsh chemicals. I don't understand why people complain about a bad smell... the fragrance free ad is legit! ; )

This stuff STINKS!!!!! UGH! I just returned it to CVS because the smell was sickening. The package says fragrance free which is just a joke.

I recently switched from the regular physicians formula pressed powder to this product because it offered a 100% natural alternative. I think it works great (almost as good as the regular physicians formula), it is better at keeping the shine at bay most of the day and offers a light weight finishing powder rather then foundation (as i use foundation under it). The only problem is the smell which comes from the natural pigments and minerals as well as the awkward packaging. Other then that I think its great and deffinitely would buy again!

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I didn't like the coverage it gave my skin, but then again I have acne all over, and this probably isn't for me. I loved how it was 100% good all around, with nothing bad in it, that's what caught my eye was the claims it had on the packaging. I really liked how there was a mirror on the otherside of the compact. I won't buy this again, I am in search of a miracle product suitable for my skin type.

on 3/14/2010 5:01:00 AM

this is a great powder foundation. i found it when i was looking for a cheap blush. this definately does what i want a powder foundation to do, it sets my makeup and makes it look great throughout the whole day. i think i payed 9 or 10 dollars for this but it lasted me a couple months and it was definately worth the money. i love this stuff, and sorry mac, but i think i like it better than my studio fix powder. its great!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I bought this product after seeing on ilikeweylie's channel on YT. She suggested to use it as an alternative to those oil botting sheets. I found it on sale for $6.99 at Ulta and grabbed it up! I love it because it does take away the shine I get when I'm oily. The smell is a little funky, but would stock up on this product because it's pretty expensive without a sale.

on 11/6/2009 11:59:00 PM

I personally don't understand all the negative comments about this powder, because I love it! I use this one and the light bronzer also from Physicians Formula they leave my skin looking flawless, covering all the imperfections and making my skin looking smoother.
I also like the fact that it is Organic. It makes me feel as if I'm not applying such a harsh chemical on my skin.
I don't think it smells bad.
<333 :-) overall I'm happy with it.