3.9

$45.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

7 months ago

Absolutely adore this day cream. I am 60, with mature skin, and this adds a radiant finish to my skin. A little pricey, but soooooooo worth it. I use it everyday, and its moisturizing benefits last all day long.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 months ago

I bought this earlier this year and tried it and was meh about it. Put it in my beauty drawer and went on to try other skin stuff as I do. Tried differin which messed up my skin, found this in my drawer and decided to give it another go. I use about an almond sized amount on a WET cleansed face/neck. I dot on the forehead, each cheek, chin and sometimes nose and two dots on neck and then massage in. Using it on a wet face is really what helps this absorb for me and now I LOVE this stuff. It hydrates and moisturizes and yet balances my skin somehow. Skin feels supple, stronger and looks plump and dewy (though dewiness could be from my Drunk Elephant SPF too). And the breakouts and clogs I got from the differin are clearing out with continued use of this cream. I only use in the AM. Absolutely will buy this again. I don't think it's expensive for how little I use of it. And I love the little metal tube. UPDATE 1: been using PM too after serum and rosehip oil to seal everything in UPDATE 2: I am now solely using this for now because it seems to be helping my skin recover from another breakout more than anything else. AM & PM after cleansing, pea size amount rubbed between fingers and PRESSED onto dampish face and neck. If all goes well I will continue only using this. The second ingredient in this is peanut oil which contains natural ceramides. The fourth ingredient is marshmallow root extract which if you google, is actually pretty amazing for skin....it acts as a natural/botanical hyaluronic acid, aids in cell regeneration (for fine lines), has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and I believe contains ceramides or ceramide precursors too. So yeah, I think this could replace my serums given what I use/target them for :-)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

10 months ago

Yesterday I reviewed the 'Light' version of this and figured why not write up about/compare my experience with this version too. I got it as part of a Dr Hauschka sample pack full of lots of trial sizes. In itself it's not a bad product at all, has a lovely rose scent just like the light version and lots of natural ingredients, it's just too heavy for me to use on a daily basis, perhaps 'rich' would be a better word as the cream itself absorbed pretty rapidly and kept my skin nicely hydrated, but as the days progressed my face looked more and more like an oil slick. I only used on a night time, just a pea sized amount carefully patted onto the skin as opposed to massaging in until absorbed - which is what I would usually do with a moisturizer. Funnily enough my skin usually switches to something more along the lines of 'normal' when I'm in colder climates so I decided to take this with me on a trip to Europe last year, but despite that I was still finding this too rich and the same oil slick problem. Definitely one for more drier and dehydrated skin types. Much prefer the 'Light' version of the Rose Day cream over this one. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (566 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

Iconic product! I believe the company doesn't suggest night use ( of any products) which I don't agree with. I use this only at night and my normal/dry skin loves it. It's heavy rich and greasy. Lovely smell and rich dense texture. I don't use this every night I use it when I am feeling sensitive or more dry from Retin-A it's like a bandaid and soo hydrating. I highly recommend but for me, I cannot use it under makeup. Think in the vein of Lamer with this one.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Been using this for almost 2 years now. Before using this my skin on the face is very bad I have a redness pimple crutches all the time because of my allergies, so I wanted to change the whole routine and I started with Dr. Hauschka products. After a couple months of using rose day cream, everything changed, it works wonders on my skin I have no rashes,no pimple or anything that stems from my allergy. My skin gets healthier and stronger. That means I do not allergic or have supersensitive skin anymore, I could use a lot of products and explore more. After applying any other products in the morning, The last product I always use is this one and then sunscreen I have been using this for a long time and I don’t think that I would change. I buy the product from Germany. The price is not so bad it’s actually kind of cheap compared to what you get 10/0

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a year ago

This is my second-favorite facial moisturizer for the dry winter months (my favorite being Evan Healy's Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf). It is extremely rich, so you have to be really careful not to apply too much. It is so thick that you have to pat it onto the skin; it doesn't rub in. If you put on too much, your skin will look greasy, but if you put on just the right amount, your skin will have a nice sheen that makes it dewy looking. The scent is also wonderful. Love this product, just wish it weren't so expensive. I have found that this product is wonderful to use after microneedling, when the skin is parched. It absorbs right in and doesn't give me pimples. I do not use this in the summer months, because it would make my face way too oily. As some have noted, it does sit on top of the skin a bit--which is exactly what I need in winter.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

2 years ago

I adore this cream, it works beautifully with my pale pinky slightly dry skin. It has a heavy texture as many have said. Warming it in your hands does not work and frankly is a waste of product at this cost so I like to dot it over the dry areas and tap / roll it in. It melts in nicely and leaves a dewy glow. The scent is heavenly, true garden rose scent. I have been using this for a few months with no irritation, it is very calming considering the high concentration of essential oils / scent. I have bought the light version to try, but honestly I think this is the best formulation. Texture takes some getting used to but it is worth it for the results. This will be my go-to cream for winter and a rich treat for the warmer months.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

1.0

2 years ago

This broke me out and irritated my sensitive acne prone skin after about a weeks use. It's very greasy textured and doesn't really absorb it just sits on the skin in an oily layer. The fragrance is fairly strong too, which I suspect caused the irritation. The breakouts I think were from the shea butter and oils, but I also break out when my skin is irritated so can't be sure. If you don't have acne prone skin or none of the ingredients are triggers for you I can see this working for truly dry skin, although it's still very expensive.

About reviewer (291 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

I hoard this whenever Wholefoods has them on sale. I use this on my face after I was diagnosed with cancer. I had to get brain radiation and that mean losing my hair and itchy scalp. But this cream saved me. I applied it to my forehead after each radiation treatment. And when I got bald, to my scalp. I didnt get radiation burn or burnt scalp ans went through 1 tube. I know it’s quite expensive to be used for such a large area such as the scalp. But it was all worth it. I didnt even get scalp irritation. For the face, this also works great. But you have to get used to the rose scent. This is my favorite moisturizer.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

2 years ago

One of my favorite moisturizers! Glowy skin

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium