Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Nuit

Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Nuit

on 9/1/2016 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice basic night cream from Lancome. My only complaint really is the jar packaging. Not conducive to cleanliness as you dip your fingers in a jar, where ingredients start to go bad once you open the jar. The texture of this cream is ideal for combination to dry, oily skins may find this too rich. The price point is low (for Lancome) at $69, so this a good entry level for that brand. The scent is not too strong (which is a problem with certain Lancome products in my opinion).

on 6/27/2015 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I received a generous 0.5 ounce sample of this pale peach, lightly scented night cream, packaged in a jar, as part of a GWP. I used it as a day cream over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. It's not quite moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

on 5/5/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I was pleasantly surprised this did not break me out or clog my pores. I have very oily skin so I was very hesitant at first to try this. You need very little of this product, a little goes a very long way! Id really like it if this came in a pump form, mostly for regulating the amount being used. I always use this after I wash my face so im not concerned about the hygiene aspect.
The first time I used this, I woke up the next morning and my skin was so fresh looking and very soft, Ive noticed in the month Ive been using this my skin getting progressively better and actually not producing as much oil as usual (because my skin is so hydrated). Its pricey but its worth it for beautiful skin, I have a feeling this will last me a long time too!

on 1/16/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I have very dry and fairly sensitive skin. This is moisturizing enough for summer but not winter, but is irritating - I think it's the fragrance. It causes more of a bad feeling than anything visible. No remarkable results but my skin does look okay when I use this in summer - smooth, adequate but nothing amazing or dewy. This is not heavy or greasy, so some people may like that. The jar is not terribly hygienic and for the price the results leave something to be desired. In consideration of those two factors, I lowered this one lippy. Otherwise, it is an average, rather ho-hum product that probably shouldn't be considered for dry skin in winter (or super sensitive skin ever). I would use this again if I got it in a GWP but will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received this moisturizer as part of a free gift Lancome was promoting. The first couple times I applied it, I noticed a slight stinging sensation. My skin has adjusted and I don't experience that discomfort anymore. Glad I stuck with it because when I wake up, my skin is so soft. And there is something about applying a luxurious cream to your face... the ritual is just something I look so forward to each night (and morning - I purchased the Bienfait spf 30 day cream). It feels so different than drugstore creams as well. I still combine this with Olay products, but it's a nice added daily indulgence and my face has never felt this smooth.

on 4/9/2014 12:19:00 AM

This night cream is amazing ... it's exactly what my skin needs and is exactly what I had been searching for !! My skin is very dry but prone to breakouts, and it is sensitive. I breakout usually if I use something new that my skin doesn't like (which is most things), if it's that time of the month, or if I touch or pick my face too much. Anyways, I broke out and picked my face extremely bad. Probably the worse picking I've done in about a year, it's a stress thing and I'm really working on cutting the damaging habit. I ran out of night cream in the middle of all this, and had wanted to try a lancome moisturizer for awhile. I explained my whole skin situation to the lady at the lancome counter and she recommended me this. Worried it would make things worse or further irritate my hypersensitive skin, but hopeful, I ran home, washed my face, toned, and applied this. It applies like a dream, and without much scent at all, very buttery and smooth. So far I was loving it. Fast forward to the morning, my face had healed a considerable amount ! And my pores seemed to look smaller, and skin my skin just glowed in the best possible way. My skin was far from perfect, but it was definitely liking this moisturizer. I've used it every night since and it's been about a week, and my skin honestly just looks better and better every morning I wake up after using this. It's comforting, soothing, healing, and deeply hydrating without clogging pores. Extremely impressed. Its not overly greasy feeling, either. But it definitely is not matte and leaves a bit of a shine. If my opinion changes I will come back and update. But for now this is my HG night cream ! Best I have ever used.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is ok. For the price I would go with a drug store brand. I have horribly dry skin to the point where I have to reapply moisturizer in the middle of the day. This didn't do much to ease that problem.

Very nice moisturizer for normal-dry skin types. Has a buttery & comforting feel on the face w/o greasy shine, makes skin look healthy with a nice glow, very pleasant light fragrance. Reminds me of Cetaphil moisturizing cream but does not have quite the density of it, it's about 20% lighter in texture. This is a good choice for the winter months but come summer may be too heavy. Overall it's a worthy purchase & you would be quite pleased with it's moisturizing abilities, & in comparison to other Lancme moisturizers it is reasonably priced & IMO better quality than their high end moisturizers. If you have super dry skin this "may" be suitable depending on your climate or Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream would be a better choice certainly in terms of cost: Cetaphil 2oz $7.99 vs Bienfait 1.7oz $50, however you can always justify the price if Lancme is having 1 of their fabulous GWP events.......right? Right!

on 4/13/2012 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this night cream! I have strayed from it many times but always come back to this. It makes my combo sensitive skin soft, clear, and glowing by morning. Doesn't make me break out either. I have used this cream for years and I hope it's never discontinued!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good night cream from Lancome. Reasonably priced too for a night cream at $65 CDN. It deeply moisturizes and optimizes the effects of nighttime repair on my skin. I still like Hydra Zen Night better but this would be one I would definitely use if I couldn't get the Hydra Zen.