Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I naturally have pretty full brows, but my tail ends could do with some filling in. I’m not looking for an extreme Instagram brow, but just some filling in and reshaping.

PROS:
-comes in many shades that even fit my really dark brows
-has a spoolie that WORKS
-retractable pencil end that doesn’t require sharpening
-both of the caps are the same so I’ll never mistake one with another
-the brow pencil is easy to glide on
-easily blendable

CONS:
-the price literally the only thing.

I absolutely loved this product and will definitely be repurchasing. I purchased mine from Sephora when I was looking for a brow pencil and intended to buy Benefit’s Precisely, My Brow, but since I was unable to find a match, I purchased this instead. I had no idea I would enjoy this product so much!!

on 2/7/2019 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this over and over and over again for the last few years. It is a staple in my make-up routine. The price point is not horrible; it is definitely worth what you pay for it. I tried a couple of dupes that were maybe 1/2 the cost of this and they did not live up to any kind of expectation I had after using Brow Wiz for so long. Luckily they last quite a while, so it doesn't bother me when I need to restock.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this product very much. I probably use it more regularly than any eyebrow product. It also comes in colours suitable for my ashy strawberry blonde hair. The only flaw in it is that because it’s not made like an ordinary pencil (which is one of the reasons I like it in the first place!) is that is can go ‘blunt’ perse. It would be good if there were an option to sharpen it just that little bit or moulding it into shape without wasting product so it can be a tiny bit sharper and pointy on the drawing side.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works well, but kind of pricey for how long it lasts.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I need this product to define and fill in sparse brow tails. I’ve already repurchased it three times. But no more! Enough already. Yes, it does what it is supposed to do, “even though it’s expensive for the small amount of product you get. Sometimes if a product rocks, you can excuse the cost. BUT.

The spooly end has broken off ALL THREE TIMES I’ve owned it. The first time? Probably my fault, I thought. The second time: Oh, maybe it got bumped in my luggage. The third? Nuh-uh. I’ve treated this thing like a princess avoiding the pea, and it still broke.

And luckily great brow products are everywhere, unlike in 2010-ish when I bought my first one. Anastasia has a quality problem with this item. If it were $10, maybe. But Loreal has an almost identical product that IS about $10, and it’s still in one piece. I’m not rough on my belongings. I’m moving on from this former “holy grail” product.

such an overhyped product. when i got my hands on this i was really hoping to fall in love with it but quite the opposite happened. it’s just so smudgy, way way too creamy and don’t allow you to change up your brow shape at all. it’s also overpriced where i live (29€) also, the tip is too fat and doesn’t let you be precised

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this but if you wanna save a little $$ the brand Joah at CVS is sooo similiar.

on 1/1/2019 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in Dark Brown, it is a nice ashy brown that doesn't apply too heavy or dark. I was using a much softer brow pencil before and it was becoming a bit too bold since I lightened my hair but still have darker brows. This requires more pressure to apply than other brow pencils I have used but it keeps my brows looking natural but just a touch more full, as I have some gaps. Price is way too high for what you get. Would repurchase.

on 12/31/2018 5:23:00 PM

I usually use powder on my eye brows but I wanted something easier to carry and simpler. This pencil is fantastic for lightly filling in and shaping my brows. The colour applies easily and blends perfectly. Use the brush on the other end to groom and blend and makes a perfect brow. Great buy!

on 10/23/2018 4:24:00 AM

ABH just launched in South East Asia and ABH counter for the brow wiz bar at Sephora is still not selling despite the world wide fame. I tried the shade 'caramel' which was too light and then matched to 'medium brown' which suited me well. I have NYX Micro Brow in Ash Brown which is so similar and a great dupe. I have thick brows and didnt find ABH wIZ helpful. I cant just add /fill in sparse brow. I want to fill the entire brow with mega shading, thicken my brow and I need lotsa drama with gradation of color from center of brow right to tip. That's just me!
Honestly if not for Kylie and Kim, I would not have caved in. For that price for little lead and spoolie, I dont think it is worth it. I'll stick to my powder eye shadow, my faithful spoolie and slanted tip brush from Sephora to work magic on my brows.I like it that way. Thanks. But I`m just not spending on this baby by ABH. Nope! If you like ABH brow wiZ , you will like NYC Micro!