Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 2/7/2019 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this over and over and over again for the last few years. It is a staple in my make-up routine. The price point is not horrible; it is definitely worth what you pay for it. I tried a couple of dupes that were maybe 1/2 the cost of this and they did not live up to any kind of expectation I had after using Brow Wiz for so long. Luckily they last quite a while, so it doesn't bother me when I need to restock.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To cut to the chase, this is a great brow product, but it has several identical dupes that are a third of the price. I used this for about 2 years. I have seen reviews on Sephora where people claim they go through one of these a month. If that is you, you probably have massive eyebrows on fleek and i would recommend something thicker (as in, not so slim, not such a small amount of product) and less expensive. These are about $24 a piece in my area, and I used one every 6 months or so. It is nice because it is very thin for precision, especially on the tail of your brow. It also has a nice consistency in that you do not need to press down hard, but also isn't too pigmented or creamy so you don't end up looking like you used a Sharpie or cake batter on your brows. It has better than average staying power, and is pretty resistant to smudges. Overall it's a very good product. The reason I state I wouldn't rebuy it however, is that I have found longer lasting (Benefit Kapow Brow, lasts 24 hours on your face, and mini version lasted me almost a year!! Try it if you haven't already, I swear it's my fave brow product of all time!), and also much cheaper products. There are a bunch of well known dupes for this. NYX makes one, but the one I prefer is actually by Loreal. It is IDENTICAL to this, right down to the packaging. If you don't like buying dupes, or just like high-end makeup just for the name (no shade, some people do that, I used to), then this is a great brow product for those who need precision and don't have very large brows. If you have very large brows, this could take forever to fill them in as it is extremely slim, and you will go through the product very very fast.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this! I have had every hair color under the sun, and finding eyebrow pencils to match them was easy, until I grew out to my natural color. All dirty blonde pencils were either too yellow, too brown, too grey, too waxy or patchy or smeared too much. I recieved a sample of this in an Ulta order before Christmas and just finished it today. I had become so accustomed to the simplicity and convenience of it, that I just had to buy the full size. It LOOKS SO NATURAL!!!! I look like I actually have naturally full brows. No other brow pencil has looked so natural to me, and been so smudge proof. It's easy to use, a very slender tip that gives a hair-stroke look. It's not so opaque that your brows look drawn on with a marker. It is worth every penny. At my age it is about looking natural and doing it on a budget and quickly. This pencil lasts and lasts. I'd try it, you will love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using It Cosmetics Brow Power for a couple of years. It has served me well except for the fact that it's a "universal color" and I'm blonde so I have to be very careful how much pressure I use when applying it or else I can easily end up looking odd. If I'm in a hurry, I have to skip using it all together because it does take time for me to apply it to suit my coloring. I saw all of the wonderful reviews on Brow Wiz plus I had a 20% off reward...so I decided to try it in taupe. I love the small point because it gives me more control. It's "hard" if that makes any sense. This means that it goes on more precise than softer pencils. The color is PERFECT for my lighter brow color. Most blonde eyebrow pencils are too light and beige-ish for me. Also, the color blends so well with the spoolie that it's indistinguishable (i.e...no pencil strokes visible). I always thought the spoolie was just used to brush the brows but it actually does blend the product! My brows are on point now (pun intended)!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

LOVE IT! Perfect consistency, great hold, great construction with the screw-up tip. I still haven't used the brush since I always use Maybelline Brow Precise on top. I will continue buying this for all eternity. Right now I use Ebony, but I might wanna go lighter for summer! I'll try it out ^.^

on 3/16/2017 9:30:00 PM

love it! a little on the pricy side though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like it! Especially for my copper toned hair ^^

on 1/30/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

BOMB!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was pretty late to the game on this one. I got this in "Dark Brown" and it's a pretty close match for my hair. I will say that it's probably the best brow pencil I've used, but it does require a certain technique and a rather light hand in order to not look patchy.

My brows are naturally pretty sparse and the skin below them gets dry, so it's hard for most brow products to look natural on me. On a bad day I end up with boxy fake-looking brows, and even on a good day whatever product I use starts looking patchy around hour five.

This pencil will set you back $21, and despite all the hype I don't see a huge amount of difference between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. Even the packaging was obviously intended to be similar. I'll admit the Brow Wiz does last a bit better throughout the day. However, having found such a close dupe leads me to believe this isn't the "only brow product worth talking about", how the beauty community can sometimes approach it.

I've enjoyed using this, I think it's easy to apply and looks natural, and I really can't think of anything off hand that's worked better than this, but then again I've tried woefully few brow products over the years. Like all brow products this has its good days and its bad for me, and I can't lie and say it's revolutionized anything for me. Unless something else comes along I will continue to alternate between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil.

on 12/26/2016 9:37:00 PM

I absolutely love the Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I have dark brown hair so I use Medium Brown. This was my first brow pencil and I loved it so much that I purchased it again. I don't think that it lasts all day but that may be due to my oily skin. I 10/10 recommend.