Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.2

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this product very much. I probably use it more regularly than any eyebrow product. It also comes in colours suitable for my ashy strawberry blonde hair. The only flaw in it is that because it’s not made like an ordinary pencil (which is one of the reasons I like it in the first place!) is that is can go ‘blunt’ perse. It would be good if there were an option to sharpen it just that little bit or moulding it into shape without wasting product so it can be a tiny bit sharper and pointy on the drawing side.

on 9/3/2018 4:50:00 AM

Love this to fill in sparse parts of my brows before I fill them in more thoroughly with the Anastasia brow powder duo. The spoolie can get dirty pretty quickly so I wash it with my other makeup brushes. I do really like the convenience of it.

on 8/13/2018 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My go-to brow product. I have very uneven brows and this makes it so easy to even them out. Love how fine and precise it is. It is expensive, but in my opinion worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the longest time (about 15 years) I was attached to a Clinique Superfine brow pencil in 002 Soft Brown. The color was a perfect match, the pencil had a fine tip, and didn't mind too much the absence of the spooley. Then, despite not having a perfect shade match I pushed myself to buy a Broz Wiz to get to know what the fuzz is about. I've bought Medium Brown that is a bit too dark for my complexion and the Soft Brown that is too warm for me. (Taupe was a way too green)
Wow! I wish I've done that sooner. This is the first ever pencil that I've used that doesn't leave visible strokes and looks natural without almost any efforts on my part. Going over the pencil with the spooley blends it to perfection.
I wish they had an exact dupe shade for a Clinic - a cool light brown. But even without the perfect shade match, there is no going back to Clinique. The tip of Anastasia's pencil is thinner, it's is easy to check how much of the product left (Clinique only goes up and doesn't go down), and the spooley makes everything better.
The downside of this pencil apart from not having the right shade is the fact that it does smudges pretty easily and doesn't stay perfect all day. My sparse brows require touch-ups. I will not repurchase, but I'll have a look at another Anastasia products.

on 1/2/2018 12:17:00 PM

First, I have to say that this is probably my favourite pencil product for brows. However, I find it too expensive for the quantity I get. I'm tempted to try dupes for this, which I've heard are just as good, rather than repurchase this.

on 12/31/2017 10:58:00 PM

This was the first very fine point brow pencil I purchased. It was a revelation. It isn’t HG for several reasons: the tendency for the spoolie to break off, the average length of wear (admittedly oily), and the price increases since I’ve been using it (long before all the buzz).

on 11/29/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this brow pencil in the store and loved it. It's easy to apply, goes on easily, doesn't budge, and I liked the attached brow brush. However, the brush broke off within a week. I was trying to clean it and it just snapped right off! I returned the pencil to Sephora and got a replacement. The brush broke off within a day! So although I love the pencil side of this product, I wouldn't buy it again because the brow brush aspect is basically useless. Why pay for something you can't use?

on 11/7/2017 8:46:00 AM

I decided to try this after using the gel pot for years. Love it! Great color and staying power.

on 8/14/2017 9:19:00 PM

Weirdly enough, the brush end of this pencil fell off for me. I am gentle with my products so I have no idea what happened. It wasn't even the brush itself, it was the plastic casing, maybe a cm up above the brush, which cracked the whole was through and broke off. Really strange.

on 7/2/2017 8:51:00 PM

I'm pretty happy with my natural brow line, so this is basically the only brow tool I really need. I basically just brush my brows with the one end, pluck out any stray hairs, and then "fill in the blanks" with the excellent fine tip this tool has to cover up sparse areas. it is magic, and I love it!