Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I naturally have pretty full brows, but my tail ends could do with some filling in. I’m not looking for an extreme Instagram brow, but just some filling in and reshaping.

PROS:
-comes in many shades that even fit my really dark brows
-has a spoolie that WORKS
-retractable pencil end that doesn’t require sharpening
-both of the caps are the same so I’ll never mistake one with another
-the brow pencil is easy to glide on
-easily blendable

CONS:
-the price literally the only thing.

I absolutely loved this product and will definitely be repurchasing. I purchased mine from Sephora when I was looking for a brow pencil and intended to buy Benefit’s Precisely, My Brow, but since I was unable to find a match, I purchased this instead. I had no idea I would enjoy this product so much!!

on 5/18/2018 8:17:00 AM

Hear me out on this one. When I first bought this I was in love, it was holy grail status for me - the pencil was thin, it was the only “mid range” priced pencil that had a gray colour for my black hair, other people loved it.... And I now have such a disdain for this product. My issue is the damn brush - this product is so cheap that the brush literally breaks into 2 (the plastic connecting the brush) when I use it!
This happens everytime, and I’m sure it’s not a defect because I’ve bought around 5 of these in hopes that it is. It’s just a matter of when! I’m forced to either salvage the broken part and brush my brows through, or bring another pencil with an actual reliable brush handle (I still keep 1 to this day even though the product is all gone - all because I’ve been traumatized). If you travel as well, you’re almost guaranteed to have a broken off spoolie when you land.

It would be fine if this brow wiz was like $10, but for $25+ cad I absolutely hate this product now. I have turned to benefit’s brow products (so far spoolie is all intact) and will not turn back. Bye ABH

on 5/2/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I always have a few colors and backups of this product around. Brows are central and I feel comfortable spending the most amount of time on them since bad eyebrows can destroy the quality of a look. I don't know what to say. Everything has already been said. Except, please do not apply these on moisturized or wet or oily brows. They look best and most natural when applied to bone dry brows. I would say you should apply this first, right after washing or toning the face and then apply. If you have dry and itchy eyebrows you can moisturize and then take an alcohol pad or wipe and wipe over the entire brow area. Otherwise this product will overdraw, the lines will smudge, and you'll get too much pigment.

This is second only to my Suqqu Brow Pen (which is even more high maintenance but delivers a truly natural brow on par with the finest microblading and lasts literally ALL day into the next.)

If you are in awe of the eyebrows of Kylie Jenner, Shay Mitchell, or Khloe Kardashian, then you should check out makeupbyariel who does their eyebrows and INSISTS on using this product on a bone dry face.

Pen breaks if you travel with it often and sometimes the actual product falls out so I always keep it pointed up.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

one of the best brow product
it's easy to control
and it looks natural on me, which i love it

will purchase this back

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had been lusting over this product for a looong time and finally bought it during the Ulta sale. I was shocked to find that I actually preferred my NYX micro brow pencil. The brow wiz was too soft for my liking and ended up easily smudging and looking messy after I'd blend it. NYX is stiffer, which makes it easier to mimick real brow hairs, and they don't disappear once you blend it. I don't know, maybe I've just become too used to NYX, but this was definitely a let down.

Where this wins for me is in it's shade range, which is far superior to NYX.

on 9/19/2016 7:35:00 AM

This reminds me of mac eyebrows mechanical, self sharpening.. its ok but you need to retouch everytime. id still choose anastasia dipbrow pomade over this because it is long lasting

Ok Ok. This is as natural as it comes and I am truly obsessed!!! Bring the angled brush with you and apply (mine is a dark brown color) and leave the pigmented chalk on. It won't look chalky, but will look 100% natural.

on 4/13/2016 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to for my brows. I love the fine tip because it allows ease of application to fill in sparse areas. The quality of the product is great, however the actual product feels a bit cheapy and is easily breakable. However, I haven't been able to find anything I love more than this so will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Anastasia is a brow-product goddess! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is a god-given blessing to all those cursed with non-existent or unruly eyebrows. I swear before this product I not only realized that I had no eyebrows, but when I did realize this I couldn't recreate one with any other product. As with many makeup geek beginners, mimicking a full brow is quite difficult, but in no time at all I was able to do my brows consistently. My brow routine consists of drawing the shape of my brows with the Brow Wiz in Dark Brown and lightly shading it in. I then fill in the rest of my brows with the brow powder duo. The Brow Wiz is very easy to use, easy to draw on the skin, and the product blends with my skin and hair perfectly. I cannot be happier with this product, and I will never stray. Anastasia Beverly Hills is the brand to use for brows! I highly recommend this product to my friends or anyone who want their brows to look fabulous!

Tip to beginners: As with applying brows, please be gentle and use smooth, short strokes to recreate brow hairs.

on 11/25/2015 2:16:00 AM

I purchased this product because of its elegance packaging and I love it. The shape of the pencil makes it very manageable to draw on eyebrows. Hence, I highly recommend this to beginners. The shade also matches my eyebrow and hair color perfectly. Some negative aspects of this pencil is that it is expensive, the tip is small, and if one doesn’t handle it well, it might break. Each pencil lasts for approximately two months from my experience of using it daily. Overall, I will be repurchasing this product until I find another one that is cheaper but its shade still matches my eyebrow color.