Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

such an overhyped product. when i got my hands on this i was really hoping to fall in love with it but quite the opposite happened. it’s just so smudgy, way way too creamy and don’t allow you to change up your brow shape at all. it’s also overpriced where i live (29€) also, the tip is too fat and doesn’t let you be precised

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this but if you wanna save a little $$ the brand Joah at CVS is sooo similiar.

on 12/31/2018 5:23:00 PM

I usually use powder on my eye brows but I wanted something easier to carry and simpler. This pencil is fantastic for lightly filling in and shaping my brows. The colour applies easily and blends perfectly. Use the brush on the other end to groom and blend and makes a perfect brow. Great buy!

on 10/23/2018 4:24:00 AM

ABH just launched in South East Asia and ABH counter for the brow wiz bar at Sephora is still not selling despite the world wide fame. I tried the shade 'caramel' which was too light and then matched to 'medium brown' which suited me well. I have NYX Micro Brow in Ash Brown which is so similar and a great dupe. I have thick brows and didnt find ABH wIZ helpful. I cant just add /fill in sparse brow. I want to fill the entire brow with mega shading, thicken my brow and I need lotsa drama with gradation of color from center of brow right to tip. That's just me!
Honestly if not for Kylie and Kim, I would not have caved in. For that price for little lead and spoolie, I dont think it is worth it. I'll stick to my powder eye shadow, my faithful spoolie and slanted tip brush from Sephora to work magic on my brows.I like it that way. Thanks. But I`m just not spending on this baby by ABH. Nope! If you like ABH brow wiZ , you will like NYC Micro!

I have the shade Medium Brown and this shade works really well for me. For reference I have light skin (NC20) and dark brown hair. I love the formula of the mechanical pencil because it's not too waxy not too dry and it's pigmented enough. NYX micro brow is similar in terms of formula but I can't find an exact dupe for the shade Medium Brown. I also have the brow pencil by Anastasia in the exact same shade but I find that Brow Wiz gives a more precise application.

on 8/7/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought this brow pencil several times in taupe. And with every single one, the spooley broke off at some point. And every time it broke, I fixed it with a bit of nail glue. This time, the spooley broke off in a way that couldn't be fixed. Additionally, the pencil tip is quite hard which leads to the point breaking if I pressed too hard in applying. I'm not repurchasing this brow pencil anymore. This brow pencil seems to be an inferior product.

on 8/3/2018 3:55:00 PM

I have dark brown almost black asian hair and medium ash brown is perfect. Its not a slippery formula which i prefer. I do like this better than the cheaper dupe by nyx. This one is easier to draw because the nyx is more waxy and it goes on harsher. I want to try the benefit one but ive been loving and loyal to the abh so im not sure if id ever switch!

edit- i noticed my brow hairs been falling off when i use this. I will def buy the benefit precisely my brow in 4.5 to try instead

on 7/27/2018 3:19:00 PM

Great for using as a touch up during the day but the overall amount that you get isn't a lot. I used up one pencil in about 2 months if I fill my brown in everyday. The look is very natural.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have four backups of this brow product, I love this brow product. I have some gaps on eyebrows, but i love natural, bushy eyebrow look so this product gives me just what i want. I have naturally really cool toned dark brown hair and eyebrows. I tried many of these brow product, ebony is a bit dark but i get along with, but i also love medium brown. chocolate and dark brown are too warm for my cool toned hair. longevity is great, this pencil is not too pigmented which is awesome, i tried benefit precisely my brow and don't like it just because it's too creamy and pigmented. spooly is also great.

the only bad side if you have really sparse eyebrows, this will not last that long.

on 7/11/2018 5:51:00 PM

my HG brow product! it's easy to use, sits well atop of makeup as well as skincare, lasts all day without smudging or fading, and looks natural. i can see why it's a cult favorite. it is definitely pricey, but i would repurchase over and over again.