Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works well, but kind of pricey for how long it lasts.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I need this product to define and fill in sparse brow tails. I’ve already repurchased it three times. But no more! Enough already. Yes, it does what it is supposed to do, “even though it’s expensive for the small amount of product you get. Sometimes if a product rocks, you can excuse the cost. BUT.

The spooly end has broken off ALL THREE TIMES I’ve owned it. The first time? Probably my fault, I thought. The second time: Oh, maybe it got bumped in my luggage. The third? Nuh-uh. I’ve treated this thing like a princess avoiding the pea, and it still broke.

And luckily great brow products are everywhere, unlike in 2010-ish when I bought my first one. Anastasia has a quality problem with this item. If it were $10, maybe. But Loreal has an almost identical product that IS about $10, and it’s still in one piece. I’m not rough on my belongings. I’m moving on from this former “holy grail” product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Holy grail. Hands down. My brows have never looks better, and it lasts all day long. Expensive, so when my wallets looking sad and I've run out, I do use the Nyx dupe, but I prefer this one by far.

on 11/7/2017 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have tried many eye brow pencils, but have never found a match close enough to my natural brows, until i bought this pencil in the colour medium brown.
I had bought one from benefit, but i always felt self confident that it was obvious i had product on my brows, as i found their colours tend to be a little on the red side, and not a natural brown. I was looking into the hourglass ones when a sales assistant in sephora asked if i wanted some help. Once i explained that i was giving up on brow pencils as i just cannot find a natural colour match, and hate that obvious drawn on look. I only want to touch up a few bare spots, and add some shape.
She asked if i had ever tried the anastasia ones. Knowing the brand was well known for their brow pencils, i thought for sure i must have in the past, but not found a match,and that was the reason i was looking into other brands.
I reluctantly let her try some shades on me, and to my surprise i couldn't tell where she had applied the product.
I decided to go out into natural light, and i was pleased to see it was a very close colour match.
Now besides a great colour match, i like how fine the tip is, and easy the pencil is to give definition. The pencil seems to stay on all day, and doesn't smudge.
Another plus is, the lids from the spooly, or pencil end are the same, so it doesn't matter what end you put the lids on .
Other pencils i have owned have difference shaped ends, which was annoying having to fit the lids on the correct ends.
I highly recommend, and will repurchase this pencil again.

on 10/28/2017 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I Iove this brow pencil. Always will repurchase.

Now understand the ‘hype’!

This product looks super on. Natural but oh so defined. However, I've had two of these now and both times the brow comb has snapped off inside my makeup bag (even when the lid was on). This slightly hampers the portability of the product when travelling, as I'm always expecting it to break. Brilliant product, but I've hence deducted a star for packaging.

This eyebrow pencil is raved about ALL THE TIME. When I tried it, I loved that it was dry, hard, and very precise. It was able to perfectly mimic eyebrow hair.

But the color was way too warm-toned! I was surprised. Also, I'm sure this doesn't happen to most people who get it but for me, the pigment part broke inside of its tube so that made it harder to use.

Really nice product, smooth and very long lasting, but actual piece that you fill in your eyebrows with broke off and fell on the dirty nasty ground. Can't say I was above picking the piece up and putting it back tho xp now its loose and easily breakable, if i turn it upside down the little led piece will just fall out. Was really disappointed with how easily the piece fell out.

I was kind of late to the game with this one.
I am just gonna break it down like this:
Pro's:
- the colour (taupe is a good match for ash blondes like me, although I do prefer the Ash Blonde eye brow pencil from Laura Mercier, that one is slightly cooler then this one)
- the small point and slim design of the pencil (makes it really precise to work with, although I found that it does take me longer to get the desired look for some reason)
- the size of the spooley (so much better then the regular more bulky spooleys)

Cons:
- it lasted me exactly two months, which I find is waaay to short for the price.
My all time favorite Laura Mercier eye brow pencil is around the same price, but lasts me at least four times longer, which makes it really worth the price I think.
The reason I decided to try this one was because I felt that with a regular pencil you have to sharpen it and by sharpening it you lose product, but as it turns out that doesn't make any difference when compared to the Brow Wiz, it still last way longer.

So i am conflicted about this one...I did purchase it for a second time because I do like the design, the way it works and the product itself, but I think after that I will just stick with my Laura Mercier pencil.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really love this product. It has a lot of shades available to choose from. I use Soft Brown and it matches perfectly.

I apply it in light feather strokes. It seriously lasts ALL day. I've used other brow products in the past but none of them compare. My favorite part is how natural it looks. I've used pencil brow products in the past and they looked awful.

I think this is great if you already have pretty nice brows but need to fill in some sparse areas. I use it primarily to fill out the tail end of my brow as it's pretty sparse there.