Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 2/7/2019 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this over and over and over again for the last few years. It is a staple in my make-up routine. The price point is not horrible; it is definitely worth what you pay for it. I tried a couple of dupes that were maybe 1/2 the cost of this and they did not live up to any kind of expectation I had after using Brow Wiz for so long. Luckily they last quite a while, so it doesn't bother me when I need to restock.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this but if you wanna save a little $$ the brand Joah at CVS is sooo similiar.

on 10/23/2018 4:24:00 AM

ABH just launched in South East Asia and ABH counter for the brow wiz bar at Sephora is still not selling despite the world wide fame. I tried the shade 'caramel' which was too light and then matched to 'medium brown' which suited me well. I have NYX Micro Brow in Ash Brown which is so similar and a great dupe. I have thick brows and didnt find ABH wIZ helpful. I cant just add /fill in sparse brow. I want to fill the entire brow with mega shading, thicken my brow and I need lotsa drama with gradation of color from center of brow right to tip. That's just me!
Honestly if not for Kylie and Kim, I would not have caved in. For that price for little lead and spoolie, I dont think it is worth it. I'll stick to my powder eye shadow, my faithful spoolie and slanted tip brush from Sephora to work magic on my brows.I like it that way. Thanks. But I`m just not spending on this baby by ABH. Nope! If you like ABH brow wiZ , you will like NYC Micro!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer the brow pencils from MAC or the Brow Definer from ABH. I purchase this whenever it goes on sale from Ulta, but it breaks too easily. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color looks natural and blends like a dream. It also stays put despite my oily skin. It is so hard to find a brow pencil in dark brown that doesn't make my eyebrows too dark. This is so nice to have because normally I don't do my eyebrows every day. Now that I'm getting older and my eyebrows are not growing as fast as they use to, it takes a bit more effort on my part. This is easy to use and doesn't take too much time to do.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

one of the best brow product
it's easy to control
and it looks natural on me, which i love it

will purchase this back

on 5/22/2017 6:05:00 AM

I have thick brows with very sparse "tails" or ends. This allows me to fill them In and easily control how dark or light I want my brows. It makes doing my brows a whole lot easier and quicker! Really travel friendly too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Best brow pencil out there, colors are always on point, a little pricey, tried to substitute this with less expensive brands, I had to go back, you don't need to use as much as you think to fill your brows in.

on 11/16/2016 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I first tried this brow pencil in early 2015 and I have repurchased it multiple times since then. No brow product I've tried can even compare to how natural the brow wiz looks (even other products from ABH). I have light/medium brown hair and the brow wiz in soft brown is the only shade that matches me perfectly and doesn't come out too dark or red. This is a very easy to use brow product that stays on all day. Can be used to create a defined brow or, what I prefer, a natural everyday brow. Will 100% keep buying these.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This brow pencil is the best I've tried. It looks very natural, is easy to apply and the selection of colors can suit just about anyone. I'm not a huge brow person, so I don't use it everyday. So go ahead and try it, you won't be disappointed.