Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.2

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 4/20/2018 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this one. It’s easy to apply and blend and looks natural. I use this to detail my brows. I love the small spooly brush which I use to blend. Some companies make their spoolies too thick, big, or rough. This ones perf. The color selection is great too. Another amazing product from ABH

on 1/30/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

BOMB!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I gotta say, this is by far the best brow pencil I have worn in a long time...my brows and I have had quite the on/off relationship. The color is great (I swear by the shade Carmel) and the the consistency is off the charts amazing. This woman knows how to make a darn near perfect brow pencil. It's not too hard and not too soft (I'm looking at you, MAC, grrrrr), its just the right kind of product of what a brow pencil should be. The shade stays true all day, and even though it wipes off easily, you barely even notice a smudge. NOT to mention the pencil is thin and the the tip is the right size to make mock hairs, find the perfect shape or create the perfect arch. This pencil is so popular in my city, I literally have to reserve to buy it every time I run out! NO JOKE.

I would strongly recommend this pencil to the gals with sparse eyebrows especially because it will not make your brows look heavy or artificial. I can vouch for that because I have sparse brows myself; and to the ones who are blessed with full brows, it's good for touch ups as well.

While the price is a little on the spendy side, it's still a great splurge, and the product is beyond amazing! I would purchase again and again!

on 10/27/2015 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I was a little late to jump on the brow bandwagon but I recently decided to see what all the fuss was about and purchased one of these and also benefits 'gimme brow' gel. This anastasia brow wiz is definitely my preference of the two. I always thought that brow products were only for people who wanted that slightly crazy looking, overdrawn obvious brow look, or for people with literally no eyebrows! This is not. This is for everyone. It's so natural looking and easy to use. I use it every day just to tidy up what's already there and fill in a few gaps and it's just perfect for that. As long as you pick the right colour I really think it's difficult to go wrong with this. The brush is very handy too, it's good to have all in one. This comes everywhere with me now and I never thought I'd say that about something for my eyebrows. I bought the medium brown for reference which was perfect for filling small gaps with mousy brown hair

on 1/15/2015 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I must be the only person not loving this. I think it is long lasting and the shade range is good but compared to using powder and the hourglass brow arch I find this fidly to apply. I like natural brows and I do not find the pencil "thin enough to mimic individual hairs" as many people seem to say. Overall the product is good I just have so many that are just as good and so mush simpler and easer to use with better results.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am the big on natural makeup and this is so extremely natural but precise. And the colour is spot on. I have dark brown hair which looks black and I have dark brown/brunette, I'm quite sure that's the colour.

The formula is dry and not creamy which I like. It makes sketching very easy and light but you can create harsher lines just by pressing harder. Its also very fine the packaging and the product itself. It doesn't seem to fade but I can't be 100% sure because I use it so light its not like I can tell my brows disappeared if the product disappeared. When I'm drawing it on and lined it too harsh I can wipe it off with my finger or blend it easily in with the brush that it comes with. If you drew it harder it would be harder to undo it with your fingers though.

I also really like the brush. It's a spoolie brush that's quite thin and small that fits well with the hair on my brow. It's small and dense which grips onto my hair and shapes them very well instead of just scrapping my skin.

Really like the product itself, brush and packaging though I have a feeling I probably lose the lids.. Its so tiny and small.

Anyways one huge negativity is that its $34$AU and it contains the littlest product I've ever seen any product offer. Its like 0.085g if I remember correctly. I twisted it all the way up and it was as short as 1/3 of my finger and the size of a spaghetti or thinner.

That's very upsetting and sad Sephora Au mislead us and said they were going to "match US prices" because I would love to repurchase but there's so little in it for such a hefty price even if its really good. I think once I finish I will try to Nars brow pencil because its the similar price of the brow wiz in US.

on 6/23/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've been wanting to try this for a long time & my cousin got it for me as a gift from Ulta, however it was the wrong color so I tried to exchange it but they wouldn't let me since I didn't have the receipt so I complained via twitter & ended up getting a gift card so I got it in the color chocolate and I love it but I'm wondering how brunette (dark brown) will look, which I may try when this one runs out. It is a bit pricey which I don't really like but other than that I can say I'm definitely pleased!!

on 5/21/2014 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is hands down the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. Stays on until you want to take it off, it's easy to apply, great color selection and it kind of always stay sharp(so you don't waste product and time on sharpening). Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

-Retractable pencil
-spoolie to brush your brows with to get a perfect shape (clean it every now and then so it's not caked with makeup)
-nice ashy natural-looking brow color (i have dark brown brows, and i got "Caramel" to fill the small spaces between)
-tiny, TINY point on the pencil to make realistically hair-like strokes
-expensive, about $20
-pencil not creamy at all (you do not want creamy pencil on your brows, or you can sweat it off!)
-lasts all day

Overall, I give this a thumbs up

on 3/29/2010 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I really wanted to love this product. I picked it up to darken in my naturally transparent eyebrows. So here are my pros and cons:
Pros:
1. Small precise pencil- easily targets the areas I wanted to darken.
2. Self sharpening- I'm ultra lazy and usually dont feel like sharping my eye pencils every time I need to use them.
3. Double ended pencil with Spooly brush- for blending.

Cons:
1. Small pencil = short life span. I used this pencil for about 3 weeks to a month frequently but not everyday and the pencil ran out left. I also want to note that I used it rather lightly because I wanted to enhance my natural brows not draw on new ones.
2. Price- even though this pencil was relatively cheaper than other Anatasia products it still ran out too quick for $20 USD at Sephora.

Overall, I'm glad I bought the brow wiz because I still use the spooly end of the wand. But would not purchase again.