Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 1/1/2019 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in Dark Brown, it is a nice ashy brown that doesn't apply too heavy or dark. I was using a much softer brow pencil before and it was becoming a bit too bold since I lightened my hair but still have darker brows. This requires more pressure to apply than other brow pencils I have used but it keeps my brows looking natural but just a touch more full, as I have some gaps. Price is way too high for what you get. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've tried so many eyebrow products only to be disappointed. I love benefit but I love this even more! soft and natural that is all I want when it comes to my eyebrows and this pencil delivers just that! blends like a dream and the color match is perfect, stays on until I wash my face. wish it wasn't expensive, but I've come to accept that most products I end up falling in love with are expensive.-___- sadly.

on 5/2/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I always have a few colors and backups of this product around. Brows are central and I feel comfortable spending the most amount of time on them since bad eyebrows can destroy the quality of a look. I don't know what to say. Everything has already been said. Except, please do not apply these on moisturized or wet or oily brows. They look best and most natural when applied to bone dry brows. I would say you should apply this first, right after washing or toning the face and then apply. If you have dry and itchy eyebrows you can moisturize and then take an alcohol pad or wipe and wipe over the entire brow area. Otherwise this product will overdraw, the lines will smudge, and you'll get too much pigment.

This is second only to my Suqqu Brow Pen (which is even more high maintenance but delivers a truly natural brow on par with the finest microblading and lasts literally ALL day into the next.)

If you are in awe of the eyebrows of Kylie Jenner, Shay Mitchell, or Khloe Kardashian, then you should check out makeupbyariel who does their eyebrows and INSISTS on using this product on a bone dry face.

Pen breaks if you travel with it often and sometimes the actual product falls out so I always keep it pointed up.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color looks natural and blends like a dream. It also stays put despite my oily skin. It is so hard to find a brow pencil in dark brown that doesn't make my eyebrows too dark. This is so nice to have because normally I don't do my eyebrows every day. Now that I'm getting older and my eyebrows are not growing as fast as they use to, it takes a bit more effort on my part. This is easy to use and doesn't take too much time to do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used basically all the products of Anastasia that she has to offer and this is the best from the rest of them.

I used to draw my eyebrows out in the shade of 'dark brown' but someone pointed out to me that it looked a bit too loud on my face and so, I switched to 'granite'. Good choice I made! For reference, I'm W6/W7 in L'oreal True Match Foundation and Mac NC40 (summer time) shade foundation.

I get lots of compliments from people that they look so natural. Doesn't seem like they've been colored/drawn on! It took me awhile to master the light strokes and the shape I want for my brows and this just does it.

The price is worth it and I recommend it to everyone who is considering to buy an eyebrow product. Just wish the amount was more as I use this every day wear and it finishes just like that.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had been lusting over this product for a looong time and finally bought it during the Ulta sale. I was shocked to find that I actually preferred my NYX micro brow pencil. The brow wiz was too soft for my liking and ended up easily smudging and looking messy after I'd blend it. NYX is stiffer, which makes it easier to mimick real brow hairs, and they don't disappear once you blend it. I don't know, maybe I've just become too used to NYX, but this was definitely a let down.

Where this wins for me is in it's shade range, which is far superior to NYX.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a holy grail brow pencil. Color is good, spooly is sturdy and good. The pencil is thin so you can really take control. It lasted me a really long time too. Will be repurchasing.

on 2/24/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Such a great product. Achieve natural brows or build it up for a sculpted, more defined look. Love that the applicator tip is thin, which gives me more control and allows for a more precise application. I'm glad I finally caved and gave it a go! Now if you haven't, it's your turn!! You won't regret it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was pretty late to the game on this one. I got this in "Dark Brown" and it's a pretty close match for my hair. I will say that it's probably the best brow pencil I've used, but it does require a certain technique and a rather light hand in order to not look patchy.

My brows are naturally pretty sparse and the skin below them gets dry, so it's hard for most brow products to look natural on me. On a bad day I end up with boxy fake-looking brows, and even on a good day whatever product I use starts looking patchy around hour five.

This pencil will set you back $21, and despite all the hype I don't see a huge amount of difference between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. Even the packaging was obviously intended to be similar. I'll admit the Brow Wiz does last a bit better throughout the day. However, having found such a close dupe leads me to believe this isn't the "only brow product worth talking about", how the beauty community can sometimes approach it.

I've enjoyed using this, I think it's easy to apply and looks natural, and I really can't think of anything off hand that's worked better than this, but then again I've tried woefully few brow products over the years. Like all brow products this has its good days and its bad for me, and I can't lie and say it's revolutionized anything for me. Unless something else comes along I will continue to alternate between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil.

on 12/30/2016 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The brow wiz is a very good brow pencil and comes in a wide shade range for everyone. The formula is creamy and very easy to work with. The spoolie end is very nice i really enjoyed using it even with other brow products.
However when i use it i found some hair coming off from my eyebrows but i heared that this is normal when using eyebrow pencils.
What really annoys me was that the spoolie part was broken.For that price range i expect a better packaging !