Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this product very much. I probably use it more regularly than any eyebrow product. It also comes in colours suitable for my ashy strawberry blonde hair. The only flaw in it is that because it’s not made like an ordinary pencil (which is one of the reasons I like it in the first place!) is that is can go ‘blunt’ perse. It would be good if there were an option to sharpen it just that little bit or moulding it into shape without wasting product so it can be a tiny bit sharper and pointy on the drawing side.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I need this product to define and fill in sparse brow tails. I’ve already repurchased it three times. But no more! Enough already. Yes, it does what it is supposed to do, “even though it’s expensive for the small amount of product you get. Sometimes if a product rocks, you can excuse the cost. BUT.

The spooly end has broken off ALL THREE TIMES I’ve owned it. The first time? Probably my fault, I thought. The second time: Oh, maybe it got bumped in my luggage. The third? Nuh-uh. I’ve treated this thing like a princess avoiding the pea, and it still broke.

And luckily great brow products are everywhere, unlike in 2010-ish when I bought my first one. Anastasia has a quality problem with this item. If it were $10, maybe. But Loreal has an almost identical product that IS about $10, and it’s still in one piece. I’m not rough on my belongings. I’m moving on from this former “holy grail” product.

on 10/23/2018 4:24:00 AM

ABH just launched in South East Asia and ABH counter for the brow wiz bar at Sephora is still not selling despite the world wide fame. I tried the shade 'caramel' which was too light and then matched to 'medium brown' which suited me well. I have NYX Micro Brow in Ash Brown which is so similar and a great dupe. I have thick brows and didnt find ABH wIZ helpful. I cant just add /fill in sparse brow. I want to fill the entire brow with mega shading, thicken my brow and I need lotsa drama with gradation of color from center of brow right to tip. That's just me!
Honestly if not for Kylie and Kim, I would not have caved in. For that price for little lead and spoolie, I dont think it is worth it. I'll stick to my powder eye shadow, my faithful spoolie and slanted tip brush from Sephora to work magic on my brows.I like it that way. Thanks. But I`m just not spending on this baby by ABH. Nope! If you like ABH brow wiZ , you will like NYC Micro!

on 9/3/2018 4:50:00 AM

Love this to fill in sparse parts of my brows before I fill them in more thoroughly with the Anastasia brow powder duo. The spoolie can get dirty pretty quickly so I wash it with my other makeup brushes. I do really like the convenience of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer the brow pencils from MAC or the Brow Definer from ABH. I purchase this whenever it goes on sale from Ulta, but it breaks too easily. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this! I have had every hair color under the sun, and finding eyebrow pencils to match them was easy, until I grew out to my natural color. All dirty blonde pencils were either too yellow, too brown, too grey, too waxy or patchy or smeared too much. I recieved a sample of this in an Ulta order before Christmas and just finished it today. I had become so accustomed to the simplicity and convenience of it, that I just had to buy the full size. It LOOKS SO NATURAL!!!! I look like I actually have naturally full brows. No other brow pencil has looked so natural to me, and been so smudge proof. It's easy to use, a very slender tip that gives a hair-stroke look. It's not so opaque that your brows look drawn on with a marker. It is worth every penny. At my age it is about looking natural and doing it on a budget and quickly. This pencil lasts and lasts. I'd try it, you will love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the longest time (about 15 years) I was attached to a Clinique Superfine brow pencil in 002 Soft Brown. The color was a perfect match, the pencil had a fine tip, and didn't mind too much the absence of the spooley. Then, despite not having a perfect shade match I pushed myself to buy a Broz Wiz to get to know what the fuzz is about. I've bought Medium Brown that is a bit too dark for my complexion and the Soft Brown that is too warm for me. (Taupe was a way too green)
Wow! I wish I've done that sooner. This is the first ever pencil that I've used that doesn't leave visible strokes and looks natural without almost any efforts on my part. Going over the pencil with the spooley blends it to perfection.
I wish they had an exact dupe shade for a Clinic - a cool light brown. But even without the perfect shade match, there is no going back to Clinique. The tip of Anastasia's pencil is thinner, it's is easy to check how much of the product left (Clinique only goes up and doesn't go down), and the spooley makes everything better.
The downside of this pencil apart from not having the right shade is the fact that it does smudges pretty easily and doesn't stay perfect all day. My sparse brows require touch-ups. I will not repurchase, but I'll have a look at another Anastasia products.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using It Cosmetics Brow Power for a couple of years. It has served me well except for the fact that it's a "universal color" and I'm blonde so I have to be very careful how much pressure I use when applying it or else I can easily end up looking odd. If I'm in a hurry, I have to skip using it all together because it does take time for me to apply it to suit my coloring. I saw all of the wonderful reviews on Brow Wiz plus I had a 20% off reward...so I decided to try it in taupe. I love the small point because it gives me more control. It's "hard" if that makes any sense. This means that it goes on more precise than softer pencils. The color is PERFECT for my lighter brow color. Most blonde eyebrow pencils are too light and beige-ish for me. Also, the color blends so well with the spoolie that it's indistinguishable (i.e...no pencil strokes visible). I always thought the spoolie was just used to brush the brows but it actually does blend the product! My brows are on point now (pun intended)!

on 8/14/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Was really enjoying this product until the brush end completely broke off. Without the brush obviously the results are just not the same. I could go out and get another brush but 1) that defeats the purpose of having an all in one product and 2) at the price tag this retails for the quality should really be far far better.

on 8/2/2017 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite brow tool. I keep coming back to this baby for precision, stay, and ease of use.