Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 2/7/2019 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this over and over and over again for the last few years. It is a staple in my make-up routine. The price point is not horrible; it is definitely worth what you pay for it. I tried a couple of dupes that were maybe 1/2 the cost of this and they did not live up to any kind of expectation I had after using Brow Wiz for so long. Luckily they last quite a while, so it doesn't bother me when I need to restock.

on 10/18/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in the color taupe which is a perfect match for my brows. This brow pencil is a hard waxy pencil and I need to apply some pressure to get it to apply evenly. Once on, it lasts all day.

on 8/3/2018 3:55:00 PM

I have dark brown almost black asian hair and medium ash brown is perfect. Its not a slippery formula which i prefer. I do like this better than the cheaper dupe by nyx. This one is easier to draw because the nyx is more waxy and it goes on harsher. I want to try the benefit one but ive been loving and loyal to the abh so im not sure if id ever switch!

edit- i noticed my brow hairs been falling off when i use this. I will def buy the benefit precisely my brow in 4.5 to try instead

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was really excited to use this when I first bought it, and I ended up being really disappointed. The pencil breaks so easily, and you have to make sure you don't buy one that is already broken. It's kind of ridiculous that for $21, you get a pencil that could break with the slightest touch. I really liked the spoolie on the side, which I still use to this day. The shade was good for my brows, but the formula is too dry for me. Sadly, I won't be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Holy grail. Hands down. My brows have never looks better, and it lasts all day long. Expensive, so when my wallets looking sad and I've run out, I do use the Nyx dupe, but I prefer this one by far.

on 11/29/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this brow pencil in the store and loved it. It's easy to apply, goes on easily, doesn't budge, and I liked the attached brow brush. However, the brush broke off within a week. I was trying to clean it and it just snapped right off! I returned the pencil to Sephora and got a replacement. The brush broke off within a day! So although I love the pencil side of this product, I wouldn't buy it again because the brow brush aspect is basically useless. Why pay for something you can't use?

on 11/7/2017 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have tried many eye brow pencils, but have never found a match close enough to my natural brows, until i bought this pencil in the colour medium brown.
I had bought one from benefit, but i always felt self confident that it was obvious i had product on my brows, as i found their colours tend to be a little on the red side, and not a natural brown. I was looking into the hourglass ones when a sales assistant in sephora asked if i wanted some help. Once i explained that i was giving up on brow pencils as i just cannot find a natural colour match, and hate that obvious drawn on look. I only want to touch up a few bare spots, and add some shape.
She asked if i had ever tried the anastasia ones. Knowing the brand was well known for their brow pencils, i thought for sure i must have in the past, but not found a match,and that was the reason i was looking into other brands.
I reluctantly let her try some shades on me, and to my surprise i couldn't tell where she had applied the product.
I decided to go out into natural light, and i was pleased to see it was a very close colour match.
Now besides a great colour match, i like how fine the tip is, and easy the pencil is to give definition. The pencil seems to stay on all day, and doesn't smudge.
Another plus is, the lids from the spooly, or pencil end are the same, so it doesn't matter what end you put the lids on .
Other pencils i have owned have difference shaped ends, which was annoying having to fit the lids on the correct ends.
I highly recommend, and will repurchase this pencil again.

on 10/28/2017 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I Iove this brow pencil. Always will repurchase.

Now understand the ‘hype’!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

LOVE IT! Perfect consistency, great hold, great construction with the screw-up tip. I still haven't used the brush since I always use Maybelline Brow Precise on top. I will continue buying this for all eternity. Right now I use Ebony, but I might wanna go lighter for summer! I'll try it out ^.^

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

one of the best brow product
it's easy to control
and it looks natural on me, which i love it

will purchase this back