Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by hair type : Other
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.5

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 8/7/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought this brow pencil several times in taupe. And with every single one, the spooley broke off at some point. And every time it broke, I fixed it with a bit of nail glue. This time, the spooley broke off in a way that couldn't be fixed. Additionally, the pencil tip is quite hard which leads to the point breaking if I pressed too hard in applying. I'm not repurchasing this brow pencil anymore. This brow pencil seems to be an inferior product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have four backups of this brow product, I love this brow product. I have some gaps on eyebrows, but i love natural, bushy eyebrow look so this product gives me just what i want. I have naturally really cool toned dark brown hair and eyebrows. I tried many of these brow product, ebony is a bit dark but i get along with, but i also love medium brown. chocolate and dark brown are too warm for my cool toned hair. longevity is great, this pencil is not too pigmented which is awesome, i tried benefit precisely my brow and don't like it just because it's too creamy and pigmented. spooly is also great.

the only bad side if you have really sparse eyebrows, this will not last that long.

on 7/11/2018 5:51:00 PM

my HG brow product! it's easy to use, sits well atop of makeup as well as skincare, lasts all day without smudging or fading, and looks natural. i can see why it's a cult favorite. it is definitely pricey, but i would repurchase over and over again.

on 6/3/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

For a while I was on the hunt for a long-lasting brow pencil that would give me natural looking defined brows. I'd heard good things about the Brow Wiz so I bit the bullet and decided to try it out.This pencil is hands down the best I've tried.

I have tanned skin (NC42) and dark brown (almost black) hair. I don't like very dark brows and so decided to go for the shade dark brown which turned out to be perfect for me. The Brow Wiz gives soft definition and lasts alot longer on my brows compared to other brow pencils I've used.With the Brow Wiz, fading is very minimal by the end of the day.

It's a very pricey brow pencil but I'm very pleased with and I've bought a back up.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this brow pencil. It's very hard and very thin, so it makes very nice realistic looking brow pencil. It's easy to use, gives a natural result and the colors are true to real brow hair. Also I like the spoolie at the other end.

on 8/10/2016 8:12:00 PM

What can I say that hasn't been said already about the Brow Wiz? This eyebrow pencil is leaps and bounds better than any other eyebrow pencil you can purchase. It has a very fine tip which allows you to really control the product. I can wear it all day long and it doesn't smudge or rub off.

I have black hair and the dark brown color is a perfect match without looking overly bold and fake looking. The cost is a bit much, but honestly, this is one product you want to spend your money on!

I looooove this brow product! I have this in the shade taupe (ash blonde) and its perfect for my dirty ash blonde hair, it matches perfectly and looks very natural! I bought this sometime around november of 2015 and I still have mine so its lasting a really long time, id say I use it about 6 times a week. I use it to lightly fill in my brows. It lasts all day, doesnt smudge. Great product! I will buy it again!

**EDIT 11/30/2016**

Just coming back to say that I STILL HAVE THIS THING I have continued to use it almost every day and I am just now super close to running out of it (probably in the next couple weeks). This thing lasted me a year so its definitely worth the $20 IMO. I have 2 other brand new brow products I want to try when this runs out (an ELF one and a maybelline one) so I wont be rebuying it quite yet, but definitely after I use up the other two new products I will buy this again!!

I cant believe this thing lasted me so long, there were days i didnt use it and/or went just completely makeup free but still...its definitely worth it!

on 1/18/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm so mad I order this off of Sephora I got the color chocolate I have heard how amazing this product is so I ordered it .... When I got it and used it I was so disappointed ... Way over hyped .... I use to use the eyebrow pencil from cover girl it was cheap and worked amazing !!! So anyways I had to push extremely hard to use the brow wiz and it was very waxy and not pigmented at all ... The spooly is nice at the end but I keep reading reviews on how it runs out to fast and I see that happening since some aren't very pigmented ... I think maybe if I took a lighter to it the color would show more but I'm afraid it would melt the actual plastic around it .. So I threw it away such a waste ... I'll try the dip brow next time ... I never write reviews but this one mad me so disappointed !!

on 12/9/2015 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This was my favorite brow pencil. I love how thin it is with the spooly on the end. I have very full brows so I would use this to outline the shape and fill in a few areas. My brows and hair is almost black and I used the shade ebony.

Since finding the NYX Micro brow pencil I found it is a dupe. Literally the same thing for half the price so I have been purchasing that instead in the shade black. If you can find your shade with NYX just buy that one and save your money.

on 12/2/2015 1:26:00 PM

This is definitely my favorite brow product, just wish I were not so darn expensive. I use the Soft Brown color. My eyebrows are naturally very ashy, almost black and can appear harsh, and this is a perfect brown color with no red undertones to soften them up.

Due to the cost, I save this for occasions and use my NYX micro brow in Ash Brown for every day. The NYX is very good, too, and a great sub for this. I think this goes on just a little easier and the color is a little nicer.