Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I naturally have pretty full brows, but my tail ends could do with some filling in. I’m not looking for an extreme Instagram brow, but just some filling in and reshaping.

PROS:
-comes in many shades that even fit my really dark brows
-has a spoolie that WORKS
-retractable pencil end that doesn’t require sharpening
-both of the caps are the same so I’ll never mistake one with another
-the brow pencil is easy to glide on
-easily blendable

CONS:
-the price literally the only thing.

I absolutely loved this product and will definitely be repurchasing. I purchased mine from Sephora when I was looking for a brow pencil and intended to buy Benefit’s Precisely, My Brow, but since I was unable to find a match, I purchased this instead. I had no idea I would enjoy this product so much!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this product very much. I probably use it more regularly than any eyebrow product. It also comes in colours suitable for my ashy strawberry blonde hair. The only flaw in it is that because it’s not made like an ordinary pencil (which is one of the reasons I like it in the first place!) is that is can go ‘blunt’ perse. It would be good if there were an option to sharpen it just that little bit or moulding it into shape without wasting product so it can be a tiny bit sharper and pointy on the drawing side.

on 12/31/2018 5:23:00 PM

I usually use powder on my eye brows but I wanted something easier to carry and simpler. This pencil is fantastic for lightly filling in and shaping my brows. The colour applies easily and blends perfectly. Use the brush on the other end to groom and blend and makes a perfect brow. Great buy!

on 9/3/2018 4:50:00 AM

Love this to fill in sparse parts of my brows before I fill them in more thoroughly with the Anastasia brow powder duo. The spoolie can get dirty pretty quickly so I wash it with my other makeup brushes. I do really like the convenience of it.

on 8/7/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought this brow pencil several times in taupe. And with every single one, the spooley broke off at some point. And every time it broke, I fixed it with a bit of nail glue. This time, the spooley broke off in a way that couldn't be fixed. Additionally, the pencil tip is quite hard which leads to the point breaking if I pressed too hard in applying. I'm not repurchasing this brow pencil anymore. This brow pencil seems to be an inferior product.

on 7/27/2018 3:19:00 PM

Great for using as a touch up during the day but the overall amount that you get isn't a lot. I used up one pencil in about 2 months if I fill my brown in everyday. The look is very natural.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have four backups of this brow product, I love this brow product. I have some gaps on eyebrows, but i love natural, bushy eyebrow look so this product gives me just what i want. I have naturally really cool toned dark brown hair and eyebrows. I tried many of these brow product, ebony is a bit dark but i get along with, but i also love medium brown. chocolate and dark brown are too warm for my cool toned hair. longevity is great, this pencil is not too pigmented which is awesome, i tried benefit precisely my brow and don't like it just because it's too creamy and pigmented. spooly is also great.

the only bad side if you have really sparse eyebrows, this will not last that long.

on 7/11/2018 5:51:00 PM

my HG brow product! it's easy to use, sits well atop of makeup as well as skincare, lasts all day without smudging or fading, and looks natural. i can see why it's a cult favorite. it is definitely pricey, but i would repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've tried so many eyebrow products only to be disappointed. I love benefit but I love this even more! soft and natural that is all I want when it comes to my eyebrows and this pencil delivers just that! blends like a dream and the color match is perfect, stays on until I wash my face. wish it wasn't expensive, but I've come to accept that most products I end up falling in love with are expensive.-___- sadly.

on 5/18/2018 8:17:00 AM

Hear me out on this one. When I first bought this I was in love, it was holy grail status for me - the pencil was thin, it was the only “mid range” priced pencil that had a gray colour for my black hair, other people loved it.... And I now have such a disdain for this product. My issue is the damn brush - this product is so cheap that the brush literally breaks into 2 (the plastic connecting the brush) when I use it!
This happens everytime, and I’m sure it’s not a defect because I’ve bought around 5 of these in hopes that it is. It’s just a matter of when! I’m forced to either salvage the broken part and brush my brows through, or bring another pencil with an actual reliable brush handle (I still keep 1 to this day even though the product is all gone - all because I’ve been traumatized). If you travel as well, you’re almost guaranteed to have a broken off spoolie when you land.

It would be fine if this brow wiz was like $10, but for $25+ cad I absolutely hate this product now. I have turned to benefit’s brow products (so far spoolie is all intact) and will not turn back. Bye ABH