Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.2

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this product very much. I probably use it more regularly than any eyebrow product. It also comes in colours suitable for my ashy strawberry blonde hair. The only flaw in it is that because it’s not made like an ordinary pencil (which is one of the reasons I like it in the first place!) is that is can go ‘blunt’ perse. It would be good if there were an option to sharpen it just that little bit or moulding it into shape without wasting product so it can be a tiny bit sharper and pointy on the drawing side.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works well, but kind of pricey for how long it lasts.

on 4/20/2018 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this one. It’s easy to apply and blend and looks natural. I use this to detail my brows. I love the small spooly brush which I use to blend. Some companies make their spoolies too thick, big, or rough. This ones perf. The color selection is great too. Another amazing product from ABH

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color looks natural and blends like a dream. It also stays put despite my oily skin. It is so hard to find a brow pencil in dark brown that doesn't make my eyebrows too dark. This is so nice to have because normally I don't do my eyebrows every day. Now that I'm getting older and my eyebrows are not growing as fast as they use to, it takes a bit more effort on my part. This is easy to use and doesn't take too much time to do.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Holy grail. Hands down. My brows have never looks better, and it lasts all day long. Expensive, so when my wallets looking sad and I've run out, I do use the Nyx dupe, but I prefer this one by far.

on 4/16/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know there have been lots of claims that NYX Microbrow pencil is the dupe for Anastasia Brow Wiz, but I have to honestly refute that. I will admit that it is as close as you can get from a drugstore product to this, however, Anastasia brow wiz is a superior formula. It is much less waxy going on, and the color is more pure. Also, the finished result just looks a lot better then same effort put forth with NYX. The shade range is much more flattering than the NYX shades, the latter I feel has a lot of weird toned shades that don't fit anyone's complexion just right. I feel like the difference between the two products boils down to ease of use.. the Anastasia pencil is so effortless to use and the NYX product just doesn't deliver the same payout. I would definitely spend the extra money for Anastasia, I think it's worth it. When I'm in a hurry I hate the extra 15-20 minutes I have to spend looking @ my brows when I use the NYX pencils.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an ok brow product, but for the money I could have bought 4 Maybelline Define a Brow which is EXACTLY the same in my experience. Not worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Best brow pencil out there, colors are always on point, a little pricey, tried to substitute this with less expensive brands, I had to go back, you don't need to use as much as you think to fill your brows in.

on 2/24/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Such a great product. Achieve natural brows or build it up for a sculpted, more defined look. Love that the applicator tip is thin, which gives me more control and allows for a more precise application. I'm glad I finally caved and gave it a go! Now if you haven't, it's your turn!! You won't regret it.

on 1/23/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my.most beloved eyebrow pencil because it's so thin and soft to draw fine hair-like strokes with. My brows aren't very sparse, but they are uneven (one brow is more arched like I look constantly perplexed) but the Brow Wiz helps me achieve even natural brows. I don't need to press down with much pressure because the product is soft and blends nicely without leaving crumbly, waxy bits. I use the shade dark brown for my black hair and it suits my warm complexion. I do agree that this is pricy, but I will continue repurchasing this until I find a cheaper exact dupe.