Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 12/31/2018 5:23:00 PM

I usually use powder on my eye brows but I wanted something easier to carry and simpler. This pencil is fantastic for lightly filling in and shaping my brows. The colour applies easily and blends perfectly. Use the brush on the other end to groom and blend and makes a perfect brow. Great buy!

on 9/3/2018 4:50:00 AM

Love this to fill in sparse parts of my brows before I fill them in more thoroughly with the Anastasia brow powder duo. The spoolie can get dirty pretty quickly so I wash it with my other makeup brushes. I do really like the convenience of it.

on 8/13/2018 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My go-to brow product. I have very uneven brows and this makes it so easy to even them out. Love how fine and precise it is. It is expensive, but in my opinion worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer the brow pencils from MAC or the Brow Definer from ABH. I purchase this whenever it goes on sale from Ulta, but it breaks too easily. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've tried so many eyebrow products only to be disappointed. I love benefit but I love this even more! soft and natural that is all I want when it comes to my eyebrows and this pencil delivers just that! blends like a dream and the color match is perfect, stays on until I wash my face. wish it wasn't expensive, but I've come to accept that most products I end up falling in love with are expensive.-___- sadly.

on 8/3/2017 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HANDS DOWN MY HOLY GRAIL BROW PENCIL! I use the color "Ebony", and its perfect for my medium olive skin; the pencil packs enough pigmentation to color the brows without drawing too much. Not to mention, I feel like the pigment sinks and blends easily with natural brow hair so they don't look too "made-up". The price point, especially in my country, is very high though, but its worth every penny.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used basically all the products of Anastasia that she has to offer and this is the best from the rest of them.

I used to draw my eyebrows out in the shade of 'dark brown' but someone pointed out to me that it looked a bit too loud on my face and so, I switched to 'granite'. Good choice I made! For reference, I'm W6/W7 in L'oreal True Match Foundation and Mac NC40 (summer time) shade foundation.

I get lots of compliments from people that they look so natural. Doesn't seem like they've been colored/drawn on! It took me awhile to master the light strokes and the shape I want for my brows and this just does it.

The price is worth it and I recommend it to everyone who is considering to buy an eyebrow product. Just wish the amount was more as I use this every day wear and it finishes just like that.

on 6/3/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

For a while I was on the hunt for a long-lasting brow pencil that would give me natural looking defined brows. I'd heard good things about the Brow Wiz so I bit the bullet and decided to try it out.This pencil is hands down the best I've tried.

I have tanned skin (NC42) and dark brown (almost black) hair. I don't like very dark brows and so decided to go for the shade dark brown which turned out to be perfect for me. The Brow Wiz gives soft definition and lasts alot longer on my brows compared to other brow pencils I've used.With the Brow Wiz, fading is very minimal by the end of the day.

It's a very pricey brow pencil but I'm very pleased with and I've bought a back up.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a holy grail brow pencil. Color is good, spooly is sturdy and good. The pencil is thin so you can really take control. It lasted me a really long time too. Will be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm