Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I need this product to define and fill in sparse brow tails. I’ve already repurchased it three times. But no more! Enough already. Yes, it does what it is supposed to do, “even though it’s expensive for the small amount of product you get. Sometimes if a product rocks, you can excuse the cost. BUT.

The spooly end has broken off ALL THREE TIMES I’ve owned it. The first time? Probably my fault, I thought. The second time: Oh, maybe it got bumped in my luggage. The third? Nuh-uh. I’ve treated this thing like a princess avoiding the pea, and it still broke.

And luckily great brow products are everywhere, unlike in 2010-ish when I bought my first one. Anastasia has a quality problem with this item. If it were $10, maybe. But Loreal has an almost identical product that IS about $10, and it’s still in one piece. I’m not rough on my belongings. I’m moving on from this former “holy grail” product.

such an overhyped product. when i got my hands on this i was really hoping to fall in love with it but quite the opposite happened. it’s just so smudgy, way way too creamy and don’t allow you to change up your brow shape at all. it’s also overpriced where i live (29€) also, the tip is too fat and doesn’t let you be precised

on 8/7/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought this brow pencil several times in taupe. And with every single one, the spooley broke off at some point. And every time it broke, I fixed it with a bit of nail glue. This time, the spooley broke off in a way that couldn't be fixed. Additionally, the pencil tip is quite hard which leads to the point breaking if I pressed too hard in applying. I'm not repurchasing this brow pencil anymore. This brow pencil seems to be an inferior product.

on 7/11/2018 5:51:00 PM

my HG brow product! it's easy to use, sits well atop of makeup as well as skincare, lasts all day without smudging or fading, and looks natural. i can see why it's a cult favorite. it is definitely pricey, but i would repurchase over and over again.

on 5/2/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I always have a few colors and backups of this product around. Brows are central and I feel comfortable spending the most amount of time on them since bad eyebrows can destroy the quality of a look. I don't know what to say. Everything has already been said. Except, please do not apply these on moisturized or wet or oily brows. They look best and most natural when applied to bone dry brows. I would say you should apply this first, right after washing or toning the face and then apply. If you have dry and itchy eyebrows you can moisturize and then take an alcohol pad or wipe and wipe over the entire brow area. Otherwise this product will overdraw, the lines will smudge, and you'll get too much pigment.

This is second only to my Suqqu Brow Pen (which is even more high maintenance but delivers a truly natural brow on par with the finest microblading and lasts literally ALL day into the next.)

If you are in awe of the eyebrows of Kylie Jenner, Shay Mitchell, or Khloe Kardashian, then you should check out makeupbyariel who does their eyebrows and INSISTS on using this product on a bone dry face.

Pen breaks if you travel with it often and sometimes the actual product falls out so I always keep it pointed up.

on 11/29/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this brow pencil in the store and loved it. It's easy to apply, goes on easily, doesn't budge, and I liked the attached brow brush. However, the brush broke off within a week. I was trying to clean it and it just snapped right off! I returned the pencil to Sephora and got a replacement. The brush broke off within a day! So although I love the pencil side of this product, I wouldn't buy it again because the brow brush aspect is basically useless. Why pay for something you can't use?

on 11/7/2017 8:46:00 AM

I decided to try this after using the gel pot for years. Love it! Great color and staying power.

on 11/7/2017 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have tried many eye brow pencils, but have never found a match close enough to my natural brows, until i bought this pencil in the colour medium brown.
I had bought one from benefit, but i always felt self confident that it was obvious i had product on my brows, as i found their colours tend to be a little on the red side, and not a natural brown. I was looking into the hourglass ones when a sales assistant in sephora asked if i wanted some help. Once i explained that i was giving up on brow pencils as i just cannot find a natural colour match, and hate that obvious drawn on look. I only want to touch up a few bare spots, and add some shape.
She asked if i had ever tried the anastasia ones. Knowing the brand was well known for their brow pencils, i thought for sure i must have in the past, but not found a match,and that was the reason i was looking into other brands.
I reluctantly let her try some shades on me, and to my surprise i couldn't tell where she had applied the product.
I decided to go out into natural light, and i was pleased to see it was a very close colour match.
Now besides a great colour match, i like how fine the tip is, and easy the pencil is to give definition. The pencil seems to stay on all day, and doesn't smudge.
Another plus is, the lids from the spooly, or pencil end are the same, so it doesn't matter what end you put the lids on .
Other pencils i have owned have difference shaped ends, which was annoying having to fit the lids on the correct ends.
I highly recommend, and will repurchase this pencil again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using It Cosmetics Brow Power for a couple of years. It has served me well except for the fact that it's a "universal color" and I'm blonde so I have to be very careful how much pressure I use when applying it or else I can easily end up looking odd. If I'm in a hurry, I have to skip using it all together because it does take time for me to apply it to suit my coloring. I saw all of the wonderful reviews on Brow Wiz plus I had a 20% off reward...so I decided to try it in taupe. I love the small point because it gives me more control. It's "hard" if that makes any sense. This means that it goes on more precise than softer pencils. The color is PERFECT for my lighter brow color. Most blonde eyebrow pencils are too light and beige-ish for me. Also, the color blends so well with the spoolie that it's indistinguishable (i.e...no pencil strokes visible). I always thought the spoolie was just used to brush the brows but it actually does blend the product! My brows are on point now (pun intended)!

on 8/14/2017 9:19:00 PM

Weirdly enough, the brush end of this pencil fell off for me. I am gentle with my products so I have no idea what happened. It wasn't even the brush itself, it was the plastic casing, maybe a cm up above the brush, which cracked the whole was through and broke off. Really strange.