Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.5

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 2/7/2019 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this over and over and over again for the last few years. It is a staple in my make-up routine. The price point is not horrible; it is definitely worth what you pay for it. I tried a couple of dupes that were maybe 1/2 the cost of this and they did not live up to any kind of expectation I had after using Brow Wiz for so long. Luckily they last quite a while, so it doesn't bother me when I need to restock.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have four backups of this brow product, I love this brow product. I have some gaps on eyebrows, but i love natural, bushy eyebrow look so this product gives me just what i want. I have naturally really cool toned dark brown hair and eyebrows. I tried many of these brow product, ebony is a bit dark but i get along with, but i also love medium brown. chocolate and dark brown are too warm for my cool toned hair. longevity is great, this pencil is not too pigmented which is awesome, i tried benefit precisely my brow and don't like it just because it's too creamy and pigmented. spooly is also great.

the only bad side if you have really sparse eyebrows, this will not last that long.

on 10/28/2017 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I Iove this brow pencil. Always will repurchase.

Now understand the ‘hype’!

This product looks super on. Natural but oh so defined. However, I've had two of these now and both times the brow comb has snapped off inside my makeup bag (even when the lid was on). This slightly hampers the portability of the product when travelling, as I'm always expecting it to break. Brilliant product, but I've hence deducted a star for packaging.

on 5/29/2017 4:50:00 AM

I have this in Granite and it works great on people who have black hair. You can build up the colour and go all black if u want, but otherwise it's very natural looking. But too pricey for the amount of product..

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This the the best brow pencil I have used so far. Previous to this I had been using the Shu Uemura Hard 9 pencils in Stone Gray and Seal Brown sometimes in combination with MAC coquette eyeshadow (I have dark brown hair and almost black eyebrows). The Shu is very good as well, very easy to do a natural or a stronger looking brow. However I find that the brow wiz looks even more natural because the fine tip allows you to draw hair strokes where you're missing hairs and look pretty realistic. Perfect amount of pigment and perfect texture. I use Ebony which is a neutral black brown similar to Mac Brun eyeshadow but when I run out I might try the medium brown to see if that might suit me better. It's very pricey but it's worth it.

This eyebrow pencil is raved about ALL THE TIME. When I tried it, I loved that it was dry, hard, and very precise. It was able to perfectly mimic eyebrow hair.

But the color was way too warm-toned! I was surprised. Also, I'm sure this doesn't happen to most people who get it but for me, the pigment part broke inside of its tube so that made it harder to use.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this brow pencil. It's very hard and very thin, so it makes very nice realistic looking brow pencil. It's easy to use, gives a natural result and the colors are true to real brow hair. Also I like the spoolie at the other end.

Really nice product, smooth and very long lasting, but actual piece that you fill in your eyebrows with broke off and fell on the dirty nasty ground. Can't say I was above picking the piece up and putting it back tho xp now its loose and easily breakable, if i turn it upside down the little led piece will just fall out. Was really disappointed with how easily the piece fell out.

on 3/4/2017 5:50:00 PM

This is the only eyebrow product that I need for the rest of my life.
I think this is the perfect product for defining and slightly filling in my thick eyebrows. If you're looking for a more dramatic effect or pretty much creating an eyebrow where there is none this might not be perfect

The color is perfect for my blonde hair, application is very easy and it stays in place nicely. Just incomparably better than any other product I tried.