Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.2

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this but if you wanna save a little $$ the brand Joah at CVS is sooo similiar.

on 6/15/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm a big fan of Anastasia's brow products so I was hoping to like this brow pencil. Unfortunately, it did not work out for me. The pencil, which I bought in dark brown, deposits product very lightly. My brows are so sparse that the pencil barely shows or makes a difference in fullness. This might work better if you've already got thicker brows. It is also very expensive ($21 at Sephora) for a very small pencil. I do not plan on repurchasing this particular product, although I'm still a big fan of the brand.

on 1/28/2016 5:34:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

test comment

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I tried the pencil, but after using Estee Lauder retractable pencil for years, I just can't go to a sharpener. There were other reasons I didn't care for the pencil, so this was a better choice for me. I have pretty good eyebrows, they just need a little filling in, and so the right color is key. I love that this formula is not shiny like so many others, but in the end, since they don't have this blond and the lightest color is Taupe, this is just a hair too dark for me. NYX I found to be a touch darker in theTaupe, and the blond too orangey, so I'm sticking with the EL, but MAC Fling, would be one to try if you find this Taupe a little dark, since it is a touch lighter than this. I marked that I would buy this again, because after trying many of the retractable pencils out there, I think this is a really fantastic product, the formula is great, and it really creates a beautiful natural brow. If they had this in the blond like the Perfect Brow Pencil, it would be an HG product for me.

on 6/3/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very good but my $1 nk pencils world just as good. Too little product for the high cost.

on 4/14/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this eyebrow pencil it is so easy to use to achieve a natural look. I use is to fill in and the fact that the pencil is retractable is awesome it is a great feature. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. If used correctly you don't need to use a lot at once. The brush on the other end works well also.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

This one is a bit pricey, but helpful for me as I have a hard time achieving a good brow look.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great product! Will buy again and have bought again. Only downside is that if you leave it uncapped by mistake, the product will dry out quickly. Very true to color and the formula is excellent to work with and blend out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Perfect brow pencil, my one and only. I wished the formula was more lasting. I love the spooly!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I just started using this product. I bought the "Carmel" color which used to be called "Strawburn." I like the way it goes on lightly and you can build up the color. It looks very natural. But I also have to say that the color looks like a nice shade of dark brown and doesn't look very auburn. I happened to have a Maybelline auburn brow pencil which shows as a light strawberry blond. It's not a very good pencil, but when I apply a little of the Maybelline over the Anastasia pencil and blend them with the Anastasia brush, I get a nice shade of auburn. So that Maybelline brow pencil which I almost got rid of actually came in handy. I do recommend the Anastasia brow pencil, but I think they could tweak the color a little adding just a little bit of red.