Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works well, but kind of pricey for how long it lasts.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I need this product to define and fill in sparse brow tails. I’ve already repurchased it three times. But no more! Enough already. Yes, it does what it is supposed to do, “even though it’s expensive for the small amount of product you get. Sometimes if a product rocks, you can excuse the cost. BUT.

The spooly end has broken off ALL THREE TIMES I’ve owned it. The first time? Probably my fault, I thought. The second time: Oh, maybe it got bumped in my luggage. The third? Nuh-uh. I’ve treated this thing like a princess avoiding the pea, and it still broke.

And luckily great brow products are everywhere, unlike in 2010-ish when I bought my first one. Anastasia has a quality problem with this item. If it were $10, maybe. But Loreal has an almost identical product that IS about $10, and it’s still in one piece. I’m not rough on my belongings. I’m moving on from this former “holy grail” product.

such an overhyped product. when i got my hands on this i was really hoping to fall in love with it but quite the opposite happened. it’s just so smudgy, way way too creamy and don’t allow you to change up your brow shape at all. it’s also overpriced where i live (29€) also, the tip is too fat and doesn’t let you be precised

on 1/1/2019 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in Dark Brown, it is a nice ashy brown that doesn't apply too heavy or dark. I was using a much softer brow pencil before and it was becoming a bit too bold since I lightened my hair but still have darker brows. This requires more pressure to apply than other brow pencils I have used but it keeps my brows looking natural but just a touch more full, as I have some gaps. Price is way too high for what you get. Would repurchase.

on 10/18/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in the color taupe which is a perfect match for my brows. This brow pencil is a hard waxy pencil and I need to apply some pressure to get it to apply evenly. Once on, it lasts all day.

I have the shade Medium Brown and this shade works really well for me. For reference I have light skin (NC20) and dark brown hair. I love the formula of the mechanical pencil because it's not too waxy not too dry and it's pigmented enough. NYX micro brow is similar in terms of formula but I can't find an exact dupe for the shade Medium Brown. I also have the brow pencil by Anastasia in the exact same shade but I find that Brow Wiz gives a more precise application.

on 8/3/2018 3:55:00 PM

I have dark brown almost black asian hair and medium ash brown is perfect. Its not a slippery formula which i prefer. I do like this better than the cheaper dupe by nyx. This one is easier to draw because the nyx is more waxy and it goes on harsher. I want to try the benefit one but ive been loving and loyal to the abh so im not sure if id ever switch!

edit- i noticed my brow hairs been falling off when i use this. I will def buy the benefit precisely my brow in 4.5 to try instead

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was really excited to use this when I first bought it, and I ended up being really disappointed. The pencil breaks so easily, and you have to make sure you don't buy one that is already broken. It's kind of ridiculous that for $21, you get a pencil that could break with the slightest touch. I really liked the spoolie on the side, which I still use to this day. The shade was good for my brows, but the formula is too dry for me. Sadly, I won't be repurchasing this product.

on 5/1/2018 5:28:00 PM

Obviously pricier than a drugstore brand, but this brow pencil is great because of the tiny pencil and lasting color. You may need to go a little lighter than the color you think you are. Try is on brows first.

on 3/29/2018 10:22:00 AM

This is the best. You get enough product and you have more control than you do the pomade. I like to use this with her brow gel, or if it's snowing/raining out, I use the nyx brow wax.