Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 8/13/2018 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My go-to brow product. I have very uneven brows and this makes it so easy to even them out. Love how fine and precise it is. It is expensive, but in my opinion worth it.

on 12/31/2017 10:58:00 PM

This was the first very fine point brow pencil I purchased. It was a revelation. It isn’t HG for several reasons: the tendency for the spoolie to break off, the average length of wear (admittedly oily), and the price increases since I’ve been using it (long before all the buzz).

on 8/14/2017 2:46:00 PM

I am only giving this 3 lippies due to the fact that the caps on both ends of the Brow Wiz broke within a month. I don't know why this happened other than the quality of this is not that great for the packaging. The Brow Wiz itself is a lovely match for my thin brows and I can pencil them in nicely. It looks natural on me so I said I wouldn't repurchase but I am on the fence. Maybe I got a dud for the packaging? But for the price there should be better quality control.

on 1/30/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

BOMB!

on 10/16/2016 12:58:00 AM

Amazing shade selection. Drugstore brow products never carry a warm black, and Anastasia carries such a large variety of undertones and colors. I use this everyday and it has lasted me a couple months and I still have much more product. The pencil is smooth and small so it's easy to make hair like strokes and the spoolie is perfect for blending and making that natural brow. Lasts all day for me. Love Anastasia till I die :)

on 3/25/2016 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have thinner eyebrows. Some areas are sparse, so I like to use a brow product to fill them in. I used to use a brow powder until I came across brow wiz. I really, really like this product. I can make soft strokes where I need them, but I can also add more pressure and create a bolder look where my brows are sparse. The product is really easy to use and it's easy to create any brow look - you can get a soft, more natural brow or a thicker, bold brow. Only complaint I have is that it's pricey, especially if you're on a budget, but overall I think the product is worth the splurge.

on 11/29/2015 9:29:00 PM

This product is amazing it is an everyday neccesity for flawless brows day after day. It runs out fairly fast but that's fine its worth the buy every time

I can't believe I haven't tried this before. I've been using the Anastasia powder duo and never loved it, but I haven't loved any brow filler I've tried. Lancome crayon pencil was close as far as formula, but could never find a color match.

Anywho, I stopped by Sephora today, hoping to find an ashy brown eyeshadow to use on my brows. A wonderful SA offered to help and introduced me to this wonderful pencil.

I can't believe how great the color looks(Med Brown) and how easy it is to apply. I love not having to deal with a sharpener and because the pencil is so thin, you can get a nice natural look. And best of all, it's been on for about 6 hours and looks as good as it did when first applied.

on 8/2/2015 12:09:00 AM

I bought the travel kit from Sephora near the check out. It's perfect!! Mini everything and a sharp tweezer. I wish it came with a little pouch or something.

Bought this one after using the brow pot for awhile. I Like the pencil a lot better, it shows up a bit lighter and more natural. Will be buying again