Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by age: 25-29
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.2

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 12/31/2018 5:23:00 PM

I usually use powder on my eye brows but I wanted something easier to carry and simpler. This pencil is fantastic for lightly filling in and shaping my brows. The colour applies easily and blends perfectly. Use the brush on the other end to groom and blend and makes a perfect brow. Great buy!

on 5/2/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I always have a few colors and backups of this product around. Brows are central and I feel comfortable spending the most amount of time on them since bad eyebrows can destroy the quality of a look. I don't know what to say. Everything has already been said. Except, please do not apply these on moisturized or wet or oily brows. They look best and most natural when applied to bone dry brows. I would say you should apply this first, right after washing or toning the face and then apply. If you have dry and itchy eyebrows you can moisturize and then take an alcohol pad or wipe and wipe over the entire brow area. Otherwise this product will overdraw, the lines will smudge, and you'll get too much pigment.

This is second only to my Suqqu Brow Pen (which is even more high maintenance but delivers a truly natural brow on par with the finest microblading and lasts literally ALL day into the next.)

If you are in awe of the eyebrows of Kylie Jenner, Shay Mitchell, or Khloe Kardashian, then you should check out makeupbyariel who does their eyebrows and INSISTS on using this product on a bone dry face.

Pen breaks if you travel with it often and sometimes the actual product falls out so I always keep it pointed up.

on 4/20/2018 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this one. It’s easy to apply and blend and looks natural. I use this to detail my brows. I love the small spooly brush which I use to blend. Some companies make their spoolies too thick, big, or rough. This ones perf. The color selection is great too. Another amazing product from ABH

on 8/2/2017 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite brow tool. I keep coming back to this baby for precision, stay, and ease of use.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

LOVE IT! Perfect consistency, great hold, great construction with the screw-up tip. I still haven't used the brush since I always use Maybelline Brow Precise on top. I will continue buying this for all eternity. Right now I use Ebony, but I might wanna go lighter for summer! I'll try it out ^.^

on 3/16/2017 9:30:00 PM

love it! a little on the pricy side though.

on 3/4/2017 5:50:00 PM

This is the only eyebrow product that I need for the rest of my life.
I think this is the perfect product for defining and slightly filling in my thick eyebrows. If you're looking for a more dramatic effect or pretty much creating an eyebrow where there is none this might not be perfect

The color is perfect for my blonde hair, application is very easy and it stays in place nicely. Just incomparably better than any other product I tried.

on 2/24/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Such a great product. Achieve natural brows or build it up for a sculpted, more defined look. Love that the applicator tip is thin, which gives me more control and allows for a more precise application. I'm glad I finally caved and gave it a go! Now if you haven't, it's your turn!! You won't regret it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was pretty late to the game on this one. I got this in "Dark Brown" and it's a pretty close match for my hair. I will say that it's probably the best brow pencil I've used, but it does require a certain technique and a rather light hand in order to not look patchy.

My brows are naturally pretty sparse and the skin below them gets dry, so it's hard for most brow products to look natural on me. On a bad day I end up with boxy fake-looking brows, and even on a good day whatever product I use starts looking patchy around hour five.

This pencil will set you back $21, and despite all the hype I don't see a huge amount of difference between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. Even the packaging was obviously intended to be similar. I'll admit the Brow Wiz does last a bit better throughout the day. However, having found such a close dupe leads me to believe this isn't the "only brow product worth talking about", how the beauty community can sometimes approach it.

I've enjoyed using this, I think it's easy to apply and looks natural, and I really can't think of anything off hand that's worked better than this, but then again I've tried woefully few brow products over the years. Like all brow products this has its good days and its bad for me, and I can't lie and say it's revolutionized anything for me. Unless something else comes along I will continue to alternate between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil.

on 12/19/2016 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a really handy brow product and the one I reach for most frequently as well as when I'm in a rush and don't have time for brow powder, pen, etc. Yes, it's on the small side in terms of product provided for what you pay for but I suck it up because it's just goof proof. There's no need to sharpen, the nib is tiny enough to replicate the look of small hairs and it isn't over pigmented and harsh looking. The spoolie attached to the other end of the pen is good quality - I typically brush up my brow hairs with it first, just to get an idea of what shape is realistically achievable, fill in and then brush through again with the spoolie to distribute the product and soften the look. Despite the dark colour I use (Granite), the pigment goes on quite soft and I would have to spend some time to get my brows looking cartoonish. This also leaves behind a slightly waxy film in your brows so brow powders will adhere better than they would on bare brows. Concentrate colour in the arch of your brow and define the area extending to the tail. Use this as a shaper and definer rather than a brow filler for bare spots. Use a lighter hand in the first half of your brows to avoid a heavy look.

Choosing a shade is tough only because there are so many options. I have very dark brown hair with natural coppery highlights (I'm mixed race - my mother is East Asian and my father is white) and pale n15 skin. If I wanted to replicate the hair on my head, it might make sense to go for a colour like Dark Brown or Ebony since they have warm undertones - right? Wrong. Although my hair has warm highlights, my skin is cool (I have blue-purple veins, etc) and my eyebrows don't have any redishness in them. I found that Dark Brown and Ebony both looked very fake on me, obviously drawn on and just "off". I switched to Granite, which is a dark slate grey and it's a perfect match. As the Brow Wiz does not come in Ash Gray at the time being, I think dark haired people may want to stick to Granite. (In the brow powder, Ash Gray also works on me - a little softer than Granite but similarly cool undertones). My personal opinion is that almost all of us look better with cooler toned brows than warm ones, regardless of your colouring. The other rule of thumb would be for those us on the dark haired spectrum to use an ashy, lighter colour than our brows while fair haired people may benefit from a more defined shade of taupe.

I have repurchased this product more times than I can keep track of and will continue to rebuy it. I buy mine from Cult Beauty as it is cheaper on there since CB removes 20% VAT on foreign exported goods.

Grade: A